oil seals

GoldenMotor.com

poloste

Jun 11, 2013
uk
Hi all 8 have seen on the forum somewhere a complete list of all the oil seals for the 66cc china girl. Can anyone send me a link to it as I cant find it . Also I need to replace an oil seal Numbers 14.8x27x7.5 can anyone recommend a better seal to use as my local bearing shops dont keep that seal.

Thanks in advance
Steve

poloste

Jun 11, 2013
uk
Thanks for the replys but im in the uk so dont want to wait 2 weeks for parts from the u.s and pay import charges.

Steve

poloste

Jun 11, 2013
uk
Thank for the replys but I am in the uk and it will take 2 weeks to ship here from the u.s and I will incur a customs charge

Steve

poloste

Jun 11, 2013
uk
Do u have a link for that because the only ones I can see want 25 dollars for shipping or their abouts

Theon

Jan 20, 2014
FNQ Australia
Yes postage from the states is ridiculous.
Does it really cost that much to send things from America?
Surely there is at least one supplier/importer in all of Europe?
I'd love to buy some things for my bike from America but refuse to pay such exorbitant shipping, I feel as though I'm being ripped off by the seller.
Especially on small parts that would easily fit in a standard envelope.
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Motorise...Cycling_New_&hash=item416d9a2241#ht_270wt_926
I don't know if Dino from Screaming Roo posts to UK, but I can't see why not.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/49cc-66c...Accessories&hash=item3a8a2bb84d#ht_730wt_1164
In this add PCC wants $45 to post a couple of seals to OZ?

Last edited:

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
I know shipping is crazy I order things from mainland China all the time and get free shipping on $5 items and they come in nice prote tive packages, makes no sense why from here to OZ or UK would cosr so dang much.....

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
Taxes and red tape. The shipping should be about the same anywhere, but it's not.
Thank your local politician.

Theon

Jan 20, 2014
FNQ Australia
And look after the 'pen pushers'.
I realized a long time ago, in government, the more of an as**ole you make of your self the more people you need under you to deal with the complaints, the more people under you the more you get paid..

Last edited: