Hi From Rolla Missouri Area!

GoldenMotor.com

smokindawg

Sep 27, 2008
I'm new to the forum and new to motorized bicycles. I don't have one yet, but do have an 80cc engine on it's way to me. I've been reading the forums on tips, tricks and tweaks and am looking forward to getting my first bike underway. I have a wire feed welder and am now hunting parts to make my bike for the engine. I'm thinking of a swept back and low old Bobber/Chopper bike style. (if that makes sense)

I've got an idea of what I really want to come up with, but will have to see if it actually works. :bike2:

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Am going to ask that the folks who really know welding get together and write a collabrative "intro to welding for the MBers" I personally am in great need of such advice.

I once welded a zink on a barge. Next day I was rust-busting with a sledge 300 feet away and it fell off. Oddly enough, they stoped letting me weld. hmmm.

saetta

Jul 29, 2008
Central Missouri
Welcome aboard! I live in Columbia Mo. I go to Rolla now and then on service calls. Neat place. I joined this forum shortly after building my bike in June 08. I have gained alot of knowledge here. My motor is only a 49cc, but it performs fine. I only know of two other moto bicycles in Columbia.