Hi-Tech Antitheft Spray

GoldenMotor.com

2dawgs

Feb 15, 2010
Gilbert, AZ
Keeping in the same spirit as posted by another member recently regarding "Cloaking" your bike; check this out www.workcycles.com/parts-accessories/high-tech-antitheft-bicycles-spray.

The product claims by spraying your bike with this product you can hammer, bend or kick your ride into an undesireable shape to prevent theft. When you want to return it to it's original shape, just press the activator button.

Man, now I have seen everything.

2dawgs

Feb 15, 2010
Gilbert, AZ
Hmmm, doesn't work on carbon fiber! LOL

Are they saying that your metal & rubber parts become like Gumby and magically return to their original state upon activation? Sounds like a product thought up by Leahman Bros. or Goldman Sachs.

diceman2004

Aug 26, 2009
Kitchener , Ontario
i,m sure i seen it in a batman movie , ok now were is the demo video .
i,d love to spray my car with that , i,de be out ramming every idiot driver on the road , then just push the magic botton , and drive away .
while we,re here , anyone got change for a 3

PutsTheDUIinRUINED

Oct 17, 2009
'zona
Memory Metal is a real thing - but I've never heard of being used on thick steel/aluminum tubes like the ones that structure the integrity of our bikes...perhaps the spokes, but even then I would never use this product...memory metal deteriorates; the metal becomes flaccid and malleable. Bike thieves suck.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Just went to look if it was only on their English page but it has been removed. Bummer. I really wanted to try it. snork

This is way out there but I bet their is a way to "taco" a wheel so you could unbend it like the novelty Chinise toys they used have (an' prolly still do) Or maybe a folding frame that looks damaged but locks back into place...

Maxvision

Jun 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
Memory Metal is a real thing - but I've never heard of being used on thick steel/aluminum tubes like the ones that structure the integrity of our bikes...perhaps the spokes, but even then I would never use this product...memory metal deteriorates; the metal becomes flaccid and malleable. Bike thieves suck.
TheDUIinRUINED, the ad is a JOKE DUDE!