Noob from Nebraska

GoldenMotor.com

Nightow1

Dec 30, 2013
Humboldt, NE
Hi to all. Been browsing the site for a few days and have found a ton of useful information. My wife bought me a red 26" Huffy Champion Men's Cruiser, and a ebay Chinese motor. So far I have it mostley put together thanks to this site. Im sure I will be bugging everyone real soon to help me finish it up lol.laff

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome, Nightow1. Glad you found us and joined the best motorized bicycle forum available. Like was said, there is a world of knowledge and experience to draw from here if you run into problems.

We always suggest that new members browse the information available by using the search feature but if you need help that you can't find an answer to feel free to ask.

Have fun and ride safe.

Tom

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
Be sure to add a front brake to that Huffy! The rear coaster brake can be 'iffy' at times.

Also, make sure that you've re-greased the wheel bearings --- Huffy is notorious for not using enough grease. Otherwise, looks like a nice, clean build!

Happy 'non-pedaling'.............:D

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
that's a great looking motorized bicycle you are building their. we look forward to hearing about all your adventures, great to have you with us

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Congratulations, you've done well. That looks like a nice clean build for a first motorized bicycle and should provide you with a lot of miles of riding pleasure.

Keep a watch on the front fender and the brackets that hold it. Fenders are nice but can be a source of serious trouble if they vibrate loose or the mounts fail.
Otherwise, have fun and ride safe.

Tom

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
Congratulations, you've done well. That looks like a nice clean build for a first motorized bicycle and should provide you with a lot of miles of riding pleasure.

Keep a watch on the front fender and the brackets that hold it. Fenders are nice but can be a source of serious trouble if they vibrate loose or the mounts fail.
Otherwise, have fun and ride safe.

Tom

Exactly. Be sure to check the tightness of all fasteners before riding for the first month........things that you think won't come loose certainly do.