Bicycle with a V8 engine!

GoldenMotor.com

Legwon

Mar 2, 2013
Van bc Canada
I agree with goat herder, that is photoshopped.
look at the shadow and you can tell. also you can tell by the supporting beams on the engine itself they are not the same red as the rest of the frame.
again the shadows on the neck are different than the rest of the shadows in the picture

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
"DEAR EDITOR: I am 8 years old.
"Some of my little friends say there is no V8 Motorized Bicycle.
"Papa says, 'If you see it in THE SUN it's so.'
"Please tell me the truth; is there a V8 motorized bicycle?

"VIRGINIA O'HANLON.
"115 WEST NINETY-FIFTH STREET."

VIRGINIA, your little friends are wrong. They have been affected by the skepticism of a skeptical age. They do not believe except they see. They think that nothing can be which is not comprehensible by their little minds. All minds, Virginia, whether they be men's or children's, are little. In this great universe of ours man is a mere insect, an ant, in his intellect, as compared with the boundless world about him, as measured by the intelligence capable of grasping the whole of truth and knowledge.

Yes, VIRGINIA, there is a V8 motorized bicycle. She exists as certainly as love and generosity and devotion exist, and you know that they abound and give to your life its highest beauty and joy. Alas! how dreary would be the world if there were no super motorized bicycles. It would be as dreary as if there were no VIRGINIAS. There would be no childlike faith then, no poetry, no romance to make tolerable this existence. We should have no enjoyment, except in sense and sight. The eternal light with which childhood fills the world would be extinguished.

Not believe in V8's! You might as well not believe in fairies! You might get your papa to hire men to watch in all the roads on Christmas Eve to catch a V8 Motor Bike, but even if they did not see that **** hot, killer motorized bicycle coming down, what would that prove? Nobody sees that mythological motorized bicycle, but that is no sign that there is no motor assisted bicycle. The most real things in the world are those that neither children nor men can see. Did you ever see fairies dancing on the lawn? Of course not, but that's no proof that they are not there. Nobody can conceive or imagine all the wonders there are unseen and unseeable in the world.

You may tear apart the baby's rattle and see what makes the noise inside, but there is a veil covering the unseen world which not the strongest man, nor even the united strength of all the strongest men that ever lived, could tear apart. Only faith, fancy, poetry, love, romance, can push aside that curtain and view and picture the supernal beauty and glory beyond. Is it all real? Ah, VIRGINIA, in all this world there is nothing else real and abiding.

No V8 motorized bicycle! Thank God! she lives, and she lives forever. A thousand years from now, Virginia, nay, ten times ten thousand years from now, she will continue to make glad the heart of childhood.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Ahhhhh, I did one of those years ago. It ran okay but the kickstand wouldn't hold it up.

Tom
I broke this small block Chevy in on the bike then put it in a 32 Austin Bantam roadster and ran Super Comp on alcohol. Got into the high 9s and a little over 145 mph.
Never ran the bike at the drags but stop light to stop light it was unbeatable.

Tom

Attachments

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Can see it now the shadow on the engine is missing. It should be as large as the wheel's shadows. Besides I think 2 Doors would have beet it.:p;)

lacidar

Apr 1, 2013
canada
I would NEVER mislead anyone regarding my 300 horsepower mountain bike, ESPECIALLY on this day! That would be just plain wrong!