crazy motorized bike on local cl

GoldenMotor.com

wayne z

Dec 5, 2010
louisiana
LOL that's been around here a few times. That's a Russian brand chainsaw that is still in production. They are known to very dangerous to cut logs with because of their design, they are the king of saws for major kickback.
I've seen them on Ebay. They have an internal oil filled gearbox reduction and cent clutch and are around 49 cc I think. Seems like they would be great for bike engines. By the looks of that dark ring real close to the drive sprocket, I'd say that the bar has a hole and the chain is stationary.

Definitly a safer use of them than sawing

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
I've used that photo before: my first bike was wrecked by a negligent motorist. So I told my buddies that if anything ever happens to my second bike, my third bike may look something like that one. :)

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
That's the troll spammers zombie killer bike from the world of craigs list....it has made it's debut here several times.Still, fun.

Still waiting for it to come to my town so I can buy it or at least trade "work" for it.

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
All I can say is " get out of the way". That is probably the loneliest MB rider in the world, who would want to ride in front, next to, or even with this person. :eek: