new cruiser build

GoldenMotor.com

darkhawk22

Aug 17, 2010
Acworth, GA
cool, hows the power? I noticed a great deal more power on the low end and slightly reduced top end speeds. Does the silencer change the power ratio any? Thanks!

headtrama

Jul 8, 2010
california
Yeah the pipe makes lots of low end and mid range for sure .I am not to sure if the silencer changes anything on the top end .when i ran without it it was so loud that i always backed off . I just took it for a ride right now and it was still pulling at 33 miles per hour sounded real clean with no four stroking a nice clean two stroke sound .

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
Now we are talking Andy...that is way better...got that racer look now.

Ok so what's the next build? You have to catch up with me...and my four bikes.

Last edited:

MotoMagz

Aug 2, 2010
Michigan
Decided the white walls were way to much work to keep clean so i changed them to black walls what do you think
The bike rocks! I like the black walls and the tank.I took a picture of your tank and posted it on the other forum.To show what type of tank I want to get made.You do nice work.

headtrama

Jul 8, 2010
california
E
Now we are talking Andy...that is way better...got that racer look now.

Ok so what's the next build? You have to catch up with me...and my four bikes.
Lol I'm not sure yet , i was thinking something low budget .grab a cruiser off Craigslist and see how cheap I can build it for. But before I fl that I want to change some things on the gray bike .

headtrama

Jul 8, 2010
california
The bike rocks! I like the black walls and the tank.I took a picture of your tank and posted it on the other forum.To show what type of tank I want to get made.You do nice work.
Thanks the bike has a a real solid feel to it rides really nice. the tanks aren't to bad to make take your time with it and it will turn out nice.

headtrama

Jul 8, 2010
california
After riding this bike around for awhile I decided it was a bit loud . I was searching e bay one day and came across this kx 65 muffler that I got real cheap. When I got it was a bit long so I cut off about 2 inches size isn't everything lol . I repacked it with some muffler packing I had made a new mount and spun a aluminum end where the tube joins it to make it a little lighter. What a difference in sound I think the clutch is louder then the exhaust now lol . I threw on a FMF sticker I had laying around for fun what do you think .

bobby

Dec 15, 2010
ny
looks great. and i like black wheels better. also may i suggest to use scotch brite on all silver parts except motor unless it would work