Spark plug suggestions

GoldenMotor.com

AaronF

Aug 24, 2009
Illinois
Just wondering what higher performance spark plug will work with a 80cc=66cc 2 stroke engine and a good plug boot?

I was looking at a V-POWER NGK-BKR6E-11 not sure if that would work..Thanks a bunch

jay sawdust

Aug 11, 2009
kauai,hawaii
Ive had luck with....NGK-BP4HS....this is a very hot plug....best you try BP6HS or BP7HS
With ngk plugs the higher the number the cooler the plug....wich is differant from many other brands......J

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
i just bought two B6HS', 3 feet of 7mm copper cored, non-resistant plug wire, 2 boots and end terminals (i don't have 2 cylinders, i just figured i'd stock up) for 8 bucks from my local supplier.

haven't put it on yet, but i'm sure it's the hot ticket...

AaronF

Aug 24, 2009
Illinois
I just went to the auto parts store here in town got a auto lite spark plug and i didn't notice much difference yet..How would i find the correct better performing boot plug?

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Hotter or colder refers to the heat range of the plug. This is how the plug transfers heat to the head to rid itself of heat. A colder plug may foul more easily, while a hotter plug can cause detonation (not likely in our engines) and other problems. Best to stay somewhere in the middle of the range for your engine.
No difference in spark generally.

Hot Wheels

Jul 7, 2009
chicago
DENSO IRIDIUM POWER, IWF20. THESE PLUGS ARE AWESOME YOU CAN HEAR THE DIFFERENCE AT IDLE, AND FEEL IT. GET A GOOD HIGH PERFORMANCE WIRE.YOU WILL BE SET..wee.

AaronF

Aug 24, 2009
Illinois
DENSO IRIDIUM POWER, IWF20. THESE PLUGS ARE AWESOME YOU CAN HEAR THE DIFFERENCE AT IDLE, AND FEEL IT. GET A GOOD HIGH PERFORMANCE WIRE.YOU WILL BE SET..wee.
Yes go with what this man said you will notice a good performance increase.When i got a new auto lite spark plug after about 5 miles with it i gained some good torque an performancebrnot

fall_down_stand_up

Apr 26, 2009
granbury
i just bought two B6HS', 3 feet of 7mm copper cored, non-resistant plug wire, 2 boots and end terminals (i don't have 2 cylinders, i just figured i'd stock up) for 8 bucks from my local supplier.

Were did you find the copper core wire by the foot?I cant find it anywere....
Ok here is a question on gap....I have a NGKB6HS spark plug and want to know what the gap is supposto be....
John-John

REG1951

Jun 26, 2009
centralia,illinois

i BOUGHT THE B6HS AT O'RILEYS FOR $2.95

sboricic123

Apr 15, 2013
Bailieboro, Ontario
I'll bring this question up again. I just purchased the NGK BKR6E-11 as well. Before I open the package I'd like to know that it will work properly if anyone knows. Canadian Tire didn't carry the BP6HS.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
I'll bring this question up again. I just purchased the NGK BKR6E-11 as well. Before I open the package I'd like to know that it will work properly if anyone knows. Canadian Tire didn't carry the BP6HS.
Canadian Tire couldn't tell you the difference? I guess that's no surprise. Auto parts store counter men aren't what they used to be.

Tom