Our new moderator Dan

GoldenMotor.com

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Thanks all !!!

I really hope to be of service to our community. (I really mean that)
((and get the free guns Paul promised me are in the mail)

Wut?

LOL Dawgs, red. So as to match my lacy undergarments.

Last edited:

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Dan,
I want to thank you for taking on this work. And it is work, I know that. We have a lot of fine members here, but it is the stellar work of Paul and our moderators who make this a place to be proud of. Congrats, my friend...
SB

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
LOL, Thanks guys!

"moderation" wait, wut?

Been reading around the Mod stuff. I thought I knew how hard the guys worked for us and how much they cared. I am only up to 2009 (the yr) and wow.

Falling asleep here but hope to get to 2010 tonight. I've yet to do a lick of work other wise, yet. Kinda like my day job....

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Gonna buy a pair of red boxers, a cloths pin to clasp the red towel/cape and a red tshirt. With my helmet, gonna make a great pic. Middle aged white guy in his draws.

(I can hear the "eww's" from here, lol)

Fossil

Mar 15, 2008
Guthriesville Pa
Way to go Dan!

Now the fun begins for you.
Congratulations and best of luck! Being a mod can be a lot of work. Keep your cool because at some point you will make someone angry. Never let yourself get into a pissing match with a user. It just brings you down to their level and then no one wins. I think you are a very good choice for a mod.

Jim

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
So cool Jim. I was gonna write you and ask advice. Still gonna Buddy. Hey, Carol is expecting you guys next week. Show up or I am letting her lose on ya! lol

thanx

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
I just know that Dan is going to dress up like that and the first thing that's gonna happen is the cape is going to get tangled up in his chain and rear sprocket. :)
Tom
He will probibly only dress like that for races and official moderating on the site, congrats Dan dance1

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
He will probibly only dress like that for races and official moderating on the site, congrats Dan dance1
Knowing Dan like I do...he'll wear his cape to bed. Carol will kick him out of the bedroom until he dresses like a newbie; jeans and a 'T' shirt :)
Tom

KilroyCD

Jul 22, 2008
Lancaster County, PA
Congrats Dan! I think you'll do well as a moddie. As Jim said, it is best to keep a cool head and not let someone drag you into a war of words. But also remember that revenge is a dish best served cold. LOL, just kidding on that one, my friend.
I wish I could make it to your rally this weekend, but two things are keeping me local. First, I have a chance to possibly make a couple hundred bux on Saturday with our community yard sale. Secondly, a postponed work day (due to weather) for an upcoming airshow has my Sunday tied up. Give Carol my best.
-Chris