Newbee from Louisiana

GoldenMotor.com

Jimbob421

Oct 2, 2015
West Monroe,LA.
Greetings from Northeast Louisiana..I'm a Touring motorcycle rider and I have had interest in these motorized bicycles for awhile. I work out of town alot and while I was at one of our customers stores one of his employees was out back riding a huffy 2 stroke flying horse. I looked that bike over. It looked awesome. So I go to Google and you tube and start watching videos and reading up on these bikes. I'm pumped. I love tinkering and have a big shop that's plenty big for this. I would to later after getting experience to build some nice bikes and have a side job and sell them. Hope to meet u all here on the web or in person.

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Welcome to the forum. You will find that customizing a motorized bicycle is far less expensive than customizing your nice big Touring motorcycle. You can break it down and paint it in a day.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome to the community. We're glad you've decided to join in the fun.
Odd but we've recieved several new members from Louisiana recently. A couple from New Orleans and other areas of the state. Happy to have you all with us.

Let us know if we can help or offer any assistance when you begin your first motorized bicycle project. Lots of experience here to draw from if you need it. Good Luck.

Tom

Jimbob421

Oct 2, 2015
West Monroe,LA.
Welcome to the forum. You will find that customizing a motorized bicycle is far less expensive than customizing your nice big Touring motorcycle. You can break it down and paint it in a day.
Yep you got that right. I still have a couple more options I want to add to the bike but if this takes off who knows what I'll do with the bike. Ive got a few questions but I'll post a new thread not to confuse it with this one. Looking forward to start building me a motorized bike.