Hello from Seattle

GoldenMotor.com

LarryinSeattle

Jan 18, 2011
Seattle
I have been lurking for awhile now and decided to register and let folks know that I ordered a Golden Eagle Bike Engine, the 35cc 4 stroke Subaru kit, the heavy duty rear wheel and an extra belt. I have been looking at the setup for a couple of years now....and finally decided to bite the bullet.

I have been a motorcyclist for the past 10 years, the same amount of time that I neglected my bicycles. This allowed my weight to go to 275 from 190. I want to get back on the bike, but the hills around Seattle are tough.......too hard on my knees and heart. So I thought an assisted system would get me back on the bike. I am 57 years old and want to ride till I am 77.

Oh. I ride a Honda Goldwing and a Honda Helix for around town.

.trk

Rockabilly Davey

Sep 4, 2014
Ballard
Help uses guys!!!!

Need a shop or a person that will in stall my engine out of the box and on to my bike,,,Iam not to good a turning a wrench,screw,driver.Davey

Last edited by a moderator:

Sidewinder Jerry

Dec 19, 2011
Rockwood, TN
I hope all goes well for you. However large riders with small engines really need a shift kit when it comes to steep hills. I know because I live in Tennessee, weigh 250 lbs and have an RS 35 engine.