New to this forum!

GoldenMotor.com

don-ohio

Aug 25, 2014
jackson,oh
Hi all! Don-ohio here......well known on moped(not scooter)forums,but never knew of a motorized bike group.
I own a nice 20" Kawasaki 7-speed derailleur bicycle(neon green like the dirt bike color) with a 2 stroke,tire scrubber engine on it.Bought it from a Michigan scooter dealer named Scooter Dave.
My boy rode it a few times,but now it just hangs in the shop,with probably 100 miles or less on it.
I was wanting to purchase another tire scrubber type that would fit a rear suspensioned bike,but they're hard to find.
I know you folks know the score,so I'm open to any suggestions.Nice being here! Thanks! don-ohio :)^)

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome to the forum, Don. I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for but here is a result of using our 'search' feature, key words, 'friction drive dealers'. There appears to be a lot of information and discussion about friction drive motorized bicycles. Maybe some of it will give you some direction. http://www.google.com/cse?cx=partne...tab=0&gsc.q=friction drive dealers&gsc.page=1
Thanks for joining our community. Have fun and ride safe.

Tom

don-ohio

Aug 25, 2014
jackson,oh
Welcome to the forum, Don. I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for but here is a result of using our 'search' feature, key words, 'friction drive dealers'. There appears to be a lot of information and discussion about friction drive motorized bicycles. Maybe some of it will give
Thanks for joining our community. Have fun and ride safe.

Tom
Thanks so much,Tom! I will try the link. don-ohio :)^)