Hi I'm mike brooks

GoldenMotor.com

mbrooks360

Aug 26, 2013
newark ohio
My background is in bicycles, so any questions pertaining to bikes themselves or bike parts I would be the guy for that. I own and operate my own bike shop.

New to the motor scene.

Trey

$50 Cruiser
Jan 17, 2013
Where cattle outnumber people 3 to 1.
Well Mike, welcome. This is a great forum, lot's of people who are knowledgeable about the fantastic things that happen when you put the two together.
Do you have a current project? We'd love to see some pics if you've got em...

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Mike, welcome to the forum. Your knowledge and skills will be appreciated and we hope we can offer some assistance when it comes time for you to motorize one of these two wheeled wonders.
Show us some photos of your project and don't hesitate to ask if you need help or advice.

Tom

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
Welcome to the forum Mike Brooks, if you know bikes you are halfway to getting it right. A lot of guys come to this forum with no knowledge of bikes or motors.

Sidewinder Jerry

Dec 19, 2011
Rockwood, TN
My personal advice would be to look up your local laws on motorized bicycles/mopeds. Many states consider them to be the same thing. You should speak with an attorney on legal issues if you plan to sell them out of your bike shop.

As for what you can learn here the sky and beyond is the limit. Lots of knowledgeable people here. I hope to be seeing some great builds from you soon.

mbrooks360

Aug 26, 2013
newark ohio
thanks. i'll post some photos of one of the ones i'm building. i got a couple built but still learning about them and wouldn't really put them out to show.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
that's the fun of it mike. we all remember building our first motorized bicycle and I remember all the advice members of the forum gave me to make it a better safer ride. great to have you with us. looking forward to seeing your bike