new from Minneapolis

GoldenMotor.com

xl4life

Apr 13, 2010
Minneapolis
Greetings from Minneapolis

I've been lurking around so I figured I should introduce myself. Currently I dont have a motorized bicycle (unless a Harley counts :p) I'm looking to build 1 for my younger brother, He's has a disability and is unable to get a D.L so I figured this would be perfect for him ( he rides a standard bike everywhere).

Thers alot of information here but what I was wanting to know is what is, What is the most solid dependable kit/set up to get? It's gonna be up to me to keep it maintained and since he doesnt live with me I want to make sure its a solid rig. Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks much ~ putt putt

Darett

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Welcome to the forum X14, glad you joined us.

If you are speaking about the Chinese 2-stroke engine kits, in my opinion there really is no "Brand" that is better then the others.

In my experience I have used many different motors and vendors, true some motors are different then others but the quality control seems to be the same no mater what factory they come from, vendor or brand. So my advice would be to pick a vendor with great customer feedback.

xl4life

Apr 13, 2010
Minneapolis
Welcome to the forum X14, glad you joined us.

If you are speaking about the Chinese 2-stroke engine kits, in my opinion there really is no "Brand" that is better then the others.

In my experience I have used many different motors and vendors, true some motors are different then others but the quality control seems to be the same no mater what factory they come from, vendor or brand. So my advice would be to pick a vendor with great customer feedback.
Is 2 stroke a better option over 4 stroke?