Need Help This Site Hass Gone Spanish On Me

GoldenMotor.com

spit_fire

Aug 28, 2009
Brampton
today when i went to this site it had me logged out and it was in spanish and i cant figure out how to make it back to english need help from anyone thank you

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
If its in spanish ,,can he read the instructions for changing it back that we are typing:confused:

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
Well you can get here clicking w/mouse,and we know what the reply box looks like....I clicked on espanio:confused: and I could still read our blogs just not the headings(but I knew what they were anytway)

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
desplácese hacia abajo a la parte inferior de esta página ... theres una barra para hacer clic en el idioma que usted desee.

snork, (I cheated and used google's translator program) Will this show in English if your page or browser is set to Spanish?

Last edited:

spit_fire

Aug 28, 2009
Brampton
well i figured out how to post because the site is set up the same and ive spent enough careless hours on here and the problem fixed itself :D i just came on right now and its back to good old english

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
Respuesta: Need Help This Site Hass Gone Spanish On Me

I just put the page on spanish and typed this

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
Other that the typical menu board at the local mexican restaurant, uno mas cervesa por favor!, and Donde esta el banyo? are the extent of my spanish language knowledge.....
I doubt that this site, or most any others for that matter, has a language translation feature for the blog text.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
LOL GearNut. I lived and worked in PR, Venezuela and Guatemala. Those are the only 2 things I can say in Spanish. "uno mas cervesa por favor!, and Donde esta el banyo? "

an "ultro mas cervasa" snork

But say *beer* in any language on any continent and some one will bring you some thing fun

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Way off topic, on my way going to Venezuela. A woman who tended bar at my local watering hole in SC asked that I bring back a traditional, tribal woman's skirt. Not speaking Spanish, I pantomimed "skirt" Folks kept sending hookers my way and after the 3rd one, I was to tired to shop. So I bought her a coat.

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
Dan
Did you catch any little buddies after those 3 women helped you? Or did you get something worse?
Just wondering. We need more info and photos.laff