has anyone been interested in this

GoldenMotor.com

commander

Mar 19, 2009
penn state
I grabbed this off the dax website, but I cant seem to find it anywhere to order a back rest like this. I feel this would be a nice addition to my wide seat I have mounted, any one find this online plz give me the link. thx

Attachments

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Dax does not sell the seat, I think he picked it up on Ebay but not positive, there is a thread about it somewhere. Sorry, I do not have the time to search for it. But it is on the thread where he built that bike.

commander

Mar 19, 2009
penn state
well fair i just did a search on this site "back rest" and it yielded no hits :( if you get the time and locate the link plz add it ok, or if not i will design one myself as it be very ez for me to make also.

thanks

grouchyolfart

May 31, 2008
Wahiawa, Hawai'i
They gotta be out there somewhere. I was down at Eki's last week and they had several cruiser type bikes with seats with backrests. These were attached to a brace off the seat stem. Didn't get a good look so couldn't tell if it's part of the seat stem or an attachement. Sorry, I'd have looked and inquired if I'd known someone was looking for them. :oops: