Hi from the caribbean...

GoldenMotor.com

Ovejita

Feb 8, 2013
Puerto Rico
Like this site...hope to learn a lot here,cant wait to start my very first project...some ideas will be refined here,cant do it with out your assistance...bless you all.

Ovejita

Feb 8, 2013
Puerto Rico
Sure...first of all im not sure if i go with friction or chain etc etc etc...my mechanical skills are not that bad but the process to understand or learn is very limited in other words im slow learner...but im gonna make it....yeah im gonna make it right. Tight budget.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Just know that we're all here to help if we can, Ovejita. Welcome to the forum and good luck with whatever you decide to build. Lots of options to choose from so take your time and do some research here.

Tom

Ovejita

Feb 8, 2013
Puerto Rico
Good to hear from the neighborhood but santa cruz is unbeatable...good memories and friends there that will last in my heart forever.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
ya i moved here 5 years ago from the cold state of michigan and love it. puerto rico fun to visit. its also another beautiful island when you get out of the city

Ovejita

Feb 8, 2013
Puerto Rico
Yeah you can ride all year around...like 2door said im gonna take my time and i love to do research...i have plenty of time and good access to professional two strokes engines,i have one that really deserve consideration...is shindaiwa 24cc that runs like a champ..is a little reliable engine and i wil be ok if i can make 20mph of it beacause my travels are really short 600 Miles per month but my truck is a gas guzler,so the bike conversion is a good goal for me.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
i have put over 3,000 miles on my electric bicycle since last june. its great fun and costs next to nothing to use. went with electric because i live on beach and wanted to keep it in the condo. glad i did. i like the quit and the torque

Ovejita

Feb 8, 2013
Puerto Rico
I have not built my first one yet but you cant make it your own if you dont do some of your own refinements.
Ok i got it!!!! Im slow learner but i got it!!!! Finally i got it!!! I cant be wrong!!!! Now i know for sure why some people dont finish what they start or worst of it they never start anything....because they wonder and dream about the toughts of others!!!! Never start their owns...thank you my friend i ll keep my eyes open to move forward....