My Bicycle!!

GoldenMotor.com

nhssdf4

Jun 21, 2010
Ruston, LA
Hello Everyone! I have posted some before but now i have pictures!!'

This is a link to my facebook album, ENJOY.

Also, I did the basic Porting job on my intake manifold and exhaust port *Port matching*
Went from 22.5 mph (Says my little Speedo) To 34.1 mph (slight downhill), and still had a little left in it.. But it is def.. Scary..

Question: What is the best Ratio for my 2 stroke?

xct2

nhssdf4

Jun 21, 2010
Ruston, LA
Hello Everyone! I have posted some before but now i have pictures!!'

This is a link to my facebook album, ENJOY.

Also, I did the basic Porting job on my intake manifold and exhaust port *Port matching*
Went from 22.5 mph (Says my little Speedo) To 34.1 mph (slight downhill), and still had a little left in it.. But it is def.. Scary..

Question: What is the best Ratio for my 2 stroke?

LINK: MrSean D Foster's Photos - Bicycle!!! | Facebook

xct2

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
Nice build man (^)

A good average fuel/oil ratio is 32:1 with a quality non-synthetic, with synthetics it's best to follow whatever the oil manufacturer recommends... a lil more if yer paranoid ;)

I gotta ask as electricals confuse and terrify me lol - what's that interesting and mysterious "black box" you've built yerself?

nhssdf4

Jun 21, 2010
Ruston, LA
Nice build man (^)

A good average fuel/oil ratio is 32:1 with a quality non-synthetic, with synthetics it's best to follow whatever the oil manufacturer recommends... a lil more if yer paranoid ;)

I gotta ask as electricals confuse and terrify me lol - what's that interesting and mysterious "black box" you've built yerself?
The black box is my turn indication and light control management box... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYP2yMEga3U

There is a vid of it..

Thanks for the Ratio, was running a bit rich today but i did manage to Top out at 37mph, Speed trap confirmed! Rode by one of those police speed signs and sure enough, it confirmed my speedo. Friend did 43 tho... But he weighs 60lbs less than me and his bike is alot better
xct2