Just looking for an opinion from bicycle lovers out there!

GoldenMotor.com

Do you think ADDICTED should be considered a "green" company?

• Total voters

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Nice, easily worth that AM.

I used to refurbish PCs and donate them. A friend of mine was this crazy old man who lived in a truck and was a professional dumpster diver and the author of several novals all published in France as they were not what you'd call family oriented. But he told me at the end of the school year, go to colleges. Kids graduating or going home did not want to lug their stuff home. I never tried it but makes sense and bike would be a real pain to lug home. Just a thought. Posters or even the dreaded dumpster dive, lol

Aug 23, 2009
British Columbia
May be well worth it, but so far, no sell. Just waiting on craigslist and kijiji. I need this bike to sell so I can get parts and materials for the next three bikes. The bicycles are literally getting thrown at me around here, every second house has a garbage bike just sitting around. The lady that donated this Huffy bike commented on it on the ADDICTED site. Pretty cool, all seems well, just need the damn thing to sell!

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Time Buddy. Rome wasn't over run and pillaged in a day. Gonna make that first sale/step so much more a joy. I really do have faith in your efforts. BTW Awesome rip on the bass guitar! You got stage presence!

YouTube - Asphyxiate

If ya lose faith, take mine.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
AM, if you miss it, there is with out a doubt a band in need of your talent! Go have fun and post links to vids!!!!!!!!

Aug 23, 2009
British Columbia
I've created an invoice for the first bike dan if you'd like to see that. :) I just like sharing everything, that way I get constructive criticism and I will improve by learning from everyone else's experiences. :)
I've also printed out ADDICTED business cards and envelopes, to complete the package. :)

Huffy 18 Speed Invoice

Last edited:

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Very cool. An actual invoice looks professional. Not some crazy guy fixing bikes in his garage. (Wait, thats me... snork) Would enjoy seeing them. With our kits, (TS's and mine) is great idea and thanks for sharing. I really had not thought of that or even receipts.

I got so much from this thread! very cool. Your so right about the sharing thing. I think it is human nature and I know big time with me, we tend to think our concepts and thoughts should be held close to further some sort of advantage. But shared, I have the opportunity to have 2 opinions. And mine is usually the lesser. lol

Is 60 out and not a cloud in the sky! Bike ride time!!!!

Have you told your MB that you love her lately? hehe, I did yesterday. (she didn't say it back though)

Aug 23, 2009
British Columbia

Attachments

Aug 23, 2009
British Columbia
Thank you tyrslider! Ya know, I figured Kijiji would have had this bike sold already, but I've only gotten one or two messages on it, and nobody is responding back. Weird. I don't think I'm charging too much, it's one of the cheaper bikes on there, and better looking. :) I don't know, perhaps in time. I kind of need it sold pronto though, to get more parts and materials. I'm at a standstill right now, and getting restless. Lol, sell bike, sell! Ha ha ha.