DOT Tires

GoldenMotor.com

yodabob

Jun 29, 2008
North Wales PA
Also I am trying to get a registration in PA. Once I found an enhanced Inspection station that would do it they did not know what the bike would need. Not all the stations I went to do bikes. So I got tired of waiting for them to find out after three weeks from the DMV and I spent hours calling around till I finally got a call back from the DMV Special Services Department. The women told me the bike will need headlight ok, brakes ok, turn signals no problem, rear view mirror ok, and now for the kicker DOT approved tires. Well then I searched from here to mumbles Ville and I’ve been told no one makes such a thing in a bike tire. I even check with Continental tire in Germany. Anybody know any different or have an idea.

ebmvegan

Jul 15, 2008
OC, Ca
I spent 3 hours waiting in line so I could ask how to register my MB. (The website sent me in circles.) When I finally got to the front, I was told to complete a form. It turns out they gave me the wrong form. Fortunately they do not have too many restrictions governing MB's. I don't think the concept of Fuel Conservation has reached the land of Fuel Consumption.

I like fairracing 31's idea. Although most of the laws help protect us.....some were not thouroughly thought through.

raptor50

Sep 1, 2008
hey yodabob
here in michigan you have to have dot tires to.trust me the cops didn,t even ask me about them when he inspected my bike.just make sure u have turn lights tail light brake light and left hand mirrorand head light with high and low beam. the BELL bike light has high and low beam.to be honest if you have to have dot tires then all the bicycles on the road should get a ticket