No response from Spooky tooth RE Parts ordered nearly a month ago.

GoldenMotor.com

wildwestrider

Apr 17, 2009
Austin, Tejas
I ordered a number of parts from Spooky tooth back on the 4th For a Felt 1903 build up.

I received email confirmation of the order, but.... have yet to see my parts.

Its been nearly a month now....I have left numerous voice mails,....and sent a couple of emails.......No reply to any of them.

Based on what I have read here, this seems out of character for them/him,....Anyone know if he is perhaps closed for vacation? Or........is there someone who can check in with him to make sure he is OK?

BC

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
This is very out of character for SpookyTooth. You are the second person that I have heard of this.

I do know they had to shut down there Tucson operations but other then that I do not know whats going on.

c3d6c4c5d9

Jun 27, 2009
Arizona
They were still functioning last week when I went and picked up my bike. From my visit I learned they have a very busy operation, tons of orders. But I do understand the frustration with getting a hold of them via telephone - with trying to keep up with the orders, they don't have someone dedicated to the phones. I suggest having a lot of patience (hard to do - I know) and keep their phone number on speed dial, worked for me!

Sep 20, 2008
Clearwater, FL
web.tampabay.rr.com
I think this year may be different than years past...I'm the smallest of MB parts suppliers, and keeping up with emails/phone calls has become a nightmare.

At some point a guy simply has to ignore the communications thing in order to get anything done!

Jim

leftywoody

Aug 23, 2008
Lagrange Indiana
I also have had communication lag with spooky tooth He did get me the parts I ordered but one part was the wrong part . He is trying to correct it but I just wanted to keep the part and have him reimburse me for the differance . Getting him to respond to that communication is just not happening . I have used email and phone calls but can't get much response . I am trying to give him all the patience I can muster but I would like to move on to the next little, life problem that pops up . All communications have been slow .

NunyaBidness

Jun 29, 2008
memphis tn
If business is so busy that you have problems communicating with your customers, I would suggest it is time to hire someone to handle just the communications. The last thing one needs is for the customers to get irate because they can't get in touch with the person that they've given their money to.

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
I ordered a number of parts from Spooky tooth back on the 4th For a Felt 1903 build up.

I received email confirmation of the order, but.... have yet to see my parts.

Its been nearly a month now....I have left numerous voice mails,....and sent a couple of emails.......No reply to any of them.

Based on what I have read here, this seems out of character for them/him,....Anyone know if he is perhaps closed for vacation? Or........is there someone who can check in with him to make sure he is OK?

BC
Did the money actually go through? (Paypal, card, etc??) Sometimes oddities happen. I don't get the total lack of communication on a placed order. There must be more to the story.

leftywoody

Aug 23, 2008
Lagrange Indiana
Yes our money made it to him via credit card , but we are not getting any return emails or phone calls in a timely fashon and that gets irritating . We just want a 25.00 reimbursement for a part that we recieved that was actually cheaper than the part we ordered .

robin

Nov 15, 2008
Penticton British Columbia Canada
I think this year may be different than years past...I'm the smallest of MB parts suppliers, and keeping up with emails/phone calls has become a nightmare.

At some point a guy simply has to ignore the communications thing in order to get anything done!

Jim
OK that may be why i havnt heard but now my 50cc packed it in and i need an engine ill take a Dax 8occ--sprocket adapter--and frame mounter in its place if you cant deliver real soon.

Cabinfever1977

Mar 23, 2009
Upstate,NY
thats why i order from gasbike.net,the parts are great and low prices,sure the shipping cost more money but my order is sent out the next day and my stuff arrives in 4-5days. i dont even have to call them,they get the order right the first time.

CalgarysFool

Aug 30, 2008
When I ordered my bike (last summer), I had to call a few times, they were so busy.

But, they were very pleasant to do business with.

Hope you get it all sorted out.