Difference In Chinese Engines

GoldenMotor.com

Retmachinist

Oct 21, 2008
Urbandale Ia
** Spring type weather has Finally started here in central Iowa, so I was able to fire up my two winter builds and take them for a ride yesterday. Having said that I have come to "my own" conclusion that it doesn't matter where or who you buy your Chinese two stroke from. All four of mine are from different vendors as a test. I was really surprised to find out that the cheapest one I bought with free shipping is the smoothest running. Literally no vibration.* I am not going to get into mentioning any names,because I really like the sponsors on this site, but I intentionally paid $25 extra for one just to see if it was any different. The answer to that is, it vibrates the most, and has the most clutch noise, but I did get a "Free" fuel filter with it. Pretty pricey fuel filter. Anyway this has been discussed several times and this is only "my opinion". Anyway you look at it these things are a Blast for the money! So I am certainly not making any waves just throwing out "my opinion".

John

toker_ace

Oct 15, 2008
alabama
I believe that all these engines are built the same.One place builds the engine another builds the clutch levers,ect.. I just think they are all the same with little difference.The smoothest engine I've had was the worse as far as carb leaked,head gasket leaked,muffler broke, but it was a sweet little engine. Go figure.

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
There are a mess of factories scattered around regions of China. It really is luck of the draw. My current engine is smooth, the carb was was not even functioning when I received it. But IMHO that's what this is all about. Turning a skinny Chinese sow into a machine. My 67cc keeps up with Whizzers.