Ozzy ozzy ozzy

GoldenMotor.com

FTW

Mar 26, 2013
SA
Any Australian members who ARE SERIOUSE about starting a thread devoted 2 racing these unreal machines in our grate down under I would b stoked 2 hear from u this hobby and sport is huge in other parts of the world and I think its about time we got in on the action.
racing bikes can be expensive and dangerous, but with these smaller more inexpensive racers I cant see why there isn't a club or team in every state in oz.
there is no limit 2 the awesomeness that could cum off this extreme sport so come on all u ozzys were the bloody **** r u

p.s this phrase were the bloody **** r u was used in Australia's world torisum commercial a few years ago so I apologize on ozs behalf if u arnt aussie enough 2 understand its humour

so crack a cold 1 and drop me a yarn on your ideas
F.T.W FASTEST TWO WHEELSauflg.trk.wee.

FTW

Mar 26, 2013
SA
Howdy and welcome Ozzy.

Some really great builders and innovators down your way.
yes so iv herd. have herd nothing about racers in Australia except the team from rocksolid or one of our ozzy suppliers that dose the world stage.WE NEED SOME EVENTS DOWN HERE IT COULD BE THE NEXT BIG THING AS NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE AND PEOPLE ARE ALWAYZ LOOKEN 4 THE NEXT EXTREME RUSH, RIDE , SHOW AND MEMORIES AND WHO NOS WE COULD EVEN GET THE WORLD 2 CUMCUM ON OZZY>>>>>>>>>>>>>auflg
A.S.F
CATCHYA F.T.W

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
welcome to the motorized bicycle world. great to have you with us and i am sure you will find lots of friends from near and far to enjoy the fun