New guy in Montana

GoldenMotor.com

Aaron Nelson

Jul 22, 2010
MilesCity, Montana
I need three postings before I can show pics.

I have been working on a Felt 1903.
So far the motor came with a broken cooling fin, so i ordered a new cylindar. I got a piston head
( with out rings) instead. Reordered. It came. Tore apart motor to replace cylindar, and found out that one of my piston rings was broken, ordered new ones. They came......, attached to another piston head. ha ha ha...
So, now I have three piston heads.

Aaron Nelson

Jul 22, 2010
MilesCity, Montana
Plugging holes soon. After that, some good old Caswell sealer stuff.

Hats off to you guys that can do this in the two hours,to two days, it says in the instructions...hehehehe

Aaron Nelson

Jul 22, 2010
MilesCity, Montana
I am sorry for posting like this, Many pardons.

I'm from MilesCity Montana. Like I said I have a Felt 1903 I've been trying to work on. I want to keep it as period looking as possible, with some exceptions. I broke down and got a modern headlight, since the people over at e-bay would'nt just sell me a carbide lantren for what I was willing to pay.. I mean come on $400.00 ? Would be nice. I settled on a retro one instead, it looks close to the one off of a model-T i was gonna use, but couldn't bring myself to gut it out.

I did get a klaxon horn though. Very nice. Kids love it, cats hate it.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Welcome to the forum, glad you joined us. Hope you enjoy the forum as much as we do.

fyi for everyone, you do not need three post to post photos, you just cannot use outside links. You can still post photos using the attachment with three post or less.