Look what I found! Look what I found!

GoldenMotor.com

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
I don't think it would be suitable for a motorized bicycle. It's on the heavy side, has large (wide) fins and makes way to much power (8hp?)

I was thinking of proping it for a small personal sized airboat....

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
No matter what you do with that engine, will make a really great story. Find documentation from it's beginning and Chronicle it to its final function. I am biased but a flying boat is a great thought. LOL

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
I think Dan and I should build the flying boat together! Too much fun!!!

Jim
Sounds great Jim.

Woea LI Joe!!!! great web page. (Why not make it a link here? in your signature) Honestly from a marketing point of view, well laid out. Clear and easily navigated. Nice job and I mean that. A little dark (black and white) but looks dang good. Has all the main points. easy to navigate, clear, concise and well worded.

Sep 20, 2008
Clearwater, FL
web.tampabay.rr.com
Sounds great Jim.

Woea LI Joe!!!! great web page. (Why not make it a link here? in your signature) Honestly from a marketing point of view, well laid out. Clear and easily navigated. Nice job and I mean that. A little dark (black and white) but looks dang good. Has all the main points. easy to navigate, clear, concise and well worded.
Please put up a link I want to see the site!

Jim

thatsdax

Feb 22, 2008
www.thatsdax.com
Nice find. 70's era FRG Sachs motor. 73cc. If you take some honing stones and a drill will clean up that cylinder nice. Throw in a 33 degree cross hatch is all you need. Everything else looks great. That sucker will haul.. German quality. Enjoy the ride...