Honda GX35 vs Titan 4 stoke?

GoldenMotor.com

Mr. Minecraft

Visionary
Jan 13, 2012
San Diego
Oh sorry, this would be for fun driving but it has to be reliable for long commutes. It will also be used with the DAX chain drive rear mount kit. I know they are completely different, but my problem is that the Honda is, of course, very reliable. The downside is it has lower HP. The Titan on the other hand, is more powerful. The only problem with the Titan is that it is (from what i can see) made in china and not reliable compared to the Honda.

Mr. Minecraft

Visionary
Jan 13, 2012
San Diego
Ive heard the term 'Rebandaged' used quite often for the Titans. Can someone please go into detail about what he does to rebandage them?

Sep 4, 2009
Texas
Per Pirate's site:
Gas tank not included

Clutch not included

Either vendor is good IMO but you gonna need a gas tank and a clutch.

Last edited:

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com

Mr. Minecraft

Visionary
Jan 13, 2012
San Diego
So it seems DAX is the way to go. How do i prevent the engines from over revving and breaking? I cant just stop the throttle cause then i will have no power for hills...

The_Aleman

Jul 31, 2008
el People's Republik de Kalifornistan
How do i prevent the engines from over revving and breaking? I cant just stop the throttle cause then i will have no power for hills...
The same way the rest of us do it: Don't overrev them! By knowing your gear ratios, you know how fast is too fast for the engine.

I've set my own gear ratio in top gear at a point where overspeeding my engine is pretty much impossible unless I'm going downhill.
On a flat, my engine cannot exceed 7800RPM because it doesn't have enough power to do so. 40MPH = 8000RPM, I can only do 39.