My latest Craigslist Score!

GoldenMotor.com

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
The Crown tub is uncut I can put this on anything I got! Paint and finish is perfect No scratches. The guy threw in stiffer springs for it if I want to install them. By all accounts the seals are bran new . I even got to see the receipts where a bike shop had gone through them and put new bushings!

All for the price of 190.00 not bad! Marzocchi Bomber Jr. T 2003

I have done some good late night Craigslist scores lately..

These are cherry new forks in my book!

Attachments

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
This is the exert from the add.:)

Up for grabs is a 2003 Jr. T in great condition, I just had new seals and bushing put in, last month and never road it again, due to buying a new fork. It has some very minor scratches. It includes the stem, bar spacers, and axle. This fork was made in Italy, but was one of the last years marzocchi was made in Italy

donutguy

Feb 4, 2010
PA
Nice find for 190 bucks.....back in the day when they were new- I think those forks went for close to 1000 bucks.

A buddy of mine had a set of those mounted to his downhill bike, I took it for a ride once....I'm pretty sure you could ride off a loading dock and you wouldn't notice:)

r00t4rd3d

Aug 2, 2010
Internet
1000 bucks ? Holy crap. A new fork package for my dirt bike doesn't cost that much.

Who puts 1000 dollar forks on their bicycle ?

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
I do!! I am a rider with exquisite taste I guess . Many of these forks have the best rebound and dampening to them you can get. Think about down hill competition. These are designed to hold the road and keep traction. For me they make the road very comfortable. The difference from a bicycle and a motorcycle. Don't confuse these types of forks with K mart red light specials.

Triple trees are a class in there own..

My taste and aspirations are a far cry from a Wall mart special. The old saying you get what you pay for. I now own 4 sets of forks like these.:)