The Black Stallion

GoldenMotor.com
Aug 23, 2009
British Columbia
So I'm putting a little bit more black on the trailer today, when the sun comes up. It's flat black, but it's just an undercoating anyways. The whole trailer will be reflecting, as gloss black. :)

Salty Gator

Aug 3, 2009
Florida
Here Here!! :) I salute you! dnut
Thank you.....but I'm just a voice....I'm sure a whole **** of a lot of us feel exactly the same way
They can censor us.......Obama us......put us in their gunsites.......I've been humming this song in my head for weeks now.........* Blondie *..."The Tide Is High*.......call me old fashioned...( hardly )....we're in AMERICA.......

Thanks,
Saltybrnot

Aug 23, 2009
British Columbia
So I'm thinking of making a video with my laptop, just of me driving on my street, so you can see and hear the bike and trailer in action, when I have the videos uploaded, I'll post a link. ;) Thank you all for enjoying my build. I'm proud of her, and even more proud of myself, seeing how much feedback I'm getting for my insane ideas. :) STAY YOUNG PEOPLE! NEVER BE AFRAID TO DREAM! :) Keep em rubber side down folks. Oh, and I figured out how to flip the pics my macbook takes, so I'll repost, in proper picture format. enjoy.

Aug 23, 2009
British Columbia
and here is the trailer, with a bit more black. Like I said tho, it's flat black. Still another two coats of gloss black, then a bunch of urethane for waterproofing. :) The whole trailer will shine like the rims on the trailer. :) lovin every minute of it. ha ha

Attachments

Last edited:
Aug 23, 2009
British Columbia
I am seriously considering the gold flake on the rims, yes. I think it will complete the look. Match it all up, when I did the bike rims, I did two coats of black under the three coats of gold, to give it a dark undertone. I'll do the same with the trailer. I'm pretty picky. lol. But it will be worth it. :)