What do you think about this Carburetor?

GoldenMotor.com

Better than the Stock NT Carb?, also would She fit a China girl ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Save your money and keep the NT. You'll be happier.
There is little to be gained and possibly a lot of aggravation to be avoided. The NT will serve you well and it's easy to tune and will provide all the power your engine is capable of giving. Not just my opinion.

Tom

Al.Fisherman

Sep 9, 2009
Calera, Alabama
Save your money and keep the NT. You'll be happier.
There is little to be gained and possibly a lot of aggravation to be avoided. The NT will serve you well and it's easy to tune and will provide all the power your engine is capable of giving. Not just my opinion.

Tom
Seems that there are many that want to replace the ole reliable NT with something else. Why??? More speed? Doubt it will happen, maybe a mile or two. If you are familiar with carburetors, and I am, then go for it. I'm not going through the extra money so I can get aggravated. I have NEVER had a NT give me any problems other then a bad carburetor slide and fixed that with sandpaper in a few minutes. The NT is one of my least of concerns on my builds.

rustycase

Gutter Rider
May 26, 2011
Left coast
it looks like a nice clone carb.
my vote was 'it won't fit'
ht manifold will require mod with ears, all done in generally a very tight space with clearance probs to the seatpost, also.
I think a twenty might get an nt mailed to your door.
Why spend more?
As usual, Alf is correct.
rc