Hey

GoldenMotor.com

snoptel

Dec 11, 2011
portugal
Welcome friend, what city are you?
Hey Jose.

Your name is Portuguese, are you by any chance??

I guess my introduction wasn't explanatory..so here goes.

I was born in Canada (Winnipeg, Manitoba), but in 2001 moved to Portugal with my parents.

I love motorcycles (bobbers & cafe racers & board track & and other stuff), I have a Harley Fatbob, a Vespa px 125 cc from 1980, and a Portuguese Dover Felino from the 50's which I'm currently restoring (almost done).

I love to fiddle with stuff, take things apart, put them back together/hack.

I'm a full time student of electrotecnical & computer science engineering..but also love mechanics, designing, finances, etc..

I'm planning on building a board track racer mix with cafe racer sorta old school bike..In between school and other stuff that's going on..

Hope to help and be helped in the forum..

I've also attached a picture of my soon to be completed restoration project before and after..

drn2

Attachments

MEASURE TWICE

Jul 13, 2010
CA
Is the smaller tank for two stroke oil and it mixes with gas and atomizes with air somehow through the whole carburetor process like on an old Kawasaki 350 2 stroke Tri Cylinder I rode in the 70's.

I noticed though as the life of the motor was getting worn, there were air bubbles in one of the three oil pump lines. The plugs would always be a big problem in the winter back East in New York. I had noticed the minimum speed limit sign saying 45 mph on the BQE and had down shifted on a very slight upgrade when passing the Canada Dry Bottling Plant in Brooklyn and kept it on the verge.

I'm sure you went though restoring everything, damn it all looks great!

Measure Twice

Last edited:

snoptel

Dec 11, 2011
portugal
Is the smaller tank for two stroke oil and it mixes with gas and atomizes with air somehow through the whole carburetor process like on an old Kawasaki 350 2 stroke Tri Cylinder I rode in the 70's.

I noticed though as the life of the motor was getting worn, there were air bubbles in one of the three oil pump lines. The plugs would always be a big problem in the winter back East in New York. I had noticed the minimum speed limit sign saying 45 mph on the BQE and had down shifted on a very slight upgrade when passing the Canada Dry Bottling Plant in Brooklyn and kept it on the verge.

I'm sure you went though restoring everything, damn it all looks great!

Measure Twice
Hey, sorry for the delay.

The smaller tank you see is actually a storage area:)

I can´t say whether or not the engine creates bubles because I haven´t started it yet..but hopefully everything will run smoothly:)

Thnaksdrn2drn

snoptel

Dec 11, 2011
portugal
was that the same bike ? I think so.... absolutly georgeous ! my hats off !

Hey, thanks for the reply.

Yes it´s the same bike:)

Alot of hard work and money went into it´s restoration.

By the way, the pedals aren´t seen in the foto, but it´s a 2 speed moped..

drn2