tired of stuff that gets stolen, new but not so new idea? (air compression)

GoldenMotor.com

TheSignGuy

Nov 24, 2014
seattle, wa
So everyone here how **** listed theives have been lately

I wish to come up with a new idea may be overweight not really too effective but I'm willing to try anything at this point.

I was thinking of getting a raggity weed eater engine and design a "air compressed" motorized bicycle since virtually there is no emissions no need for fuel or lubrication (other than some WD 40 to lube the internal system I was thinking of converting two propane tanks one slightly bigger then the other 1 235 psi tank from a propane tank and one that is 10 psi lower then the next tank to power the engine off compressed air.

There will be no exhaust pipes but it will be a one way/ flippable collection tank which eliminates the exhaust port since after all the pressure is pushed out into the smaller tank leaving 10 psi left in the big tank, flip the tanks and it's repowered.

I don't think the ideas stupid but I'm atleast predicting 20 miles of travel what do you think? Rather have a house full of air tanks vs gas which is something the misses cannot complain over.

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa
.shft.You'll need very big tanks...that cylinder will displace the same amount of air as it does running on fuel...a lot. High pressure gives you more, sure but how do you refill that?
You can test your idea with an oxygen tank to a set of torches easy enough with a regulator. I believe they're around 3000psi. Not sure.
I hope you have luck with it, it's just that refill thing I'd hate.

TheSignGuy

Nov 24, 2014
seattle, wa
.shft.You'll need very big tanks...that cylinder will displace the same amount of air as it does running on fuel...a lot. High pressure gives you more, sure but how do you refill that?
You can test your idea with an oxygen tank to a set of torches easy enough with a regulator. I believe they're around 3000psi. Not sure.
I hope you have luck with it, it's just that refill thing I'd hate.
Oh it will, have power think of it as natural booster like nitrous oxide only need enough for the beginning stage to pile one massive hill fill up at a air station sounds great some how. Assisting is a great option without converting to fuel. I take riding seriously, air for weather boost 8 figure with the right amount of cc to psi would go a long way pedal shift lever would make valve system easier.

Let's say 750 feet on a 65 degree slope up for instance a 50 cc or a 2hp motor would work great, a bigger set up will require more air as cc requires more power from hp to cc approximately 13-17cc. If I can I'd have tanks welded up to it and load it at a gas station dangerous enough but efficient very heavy and a new core frame will be do unless steel cn be welded veer the opening to simulate a thickened tank.

TheSignGuy

Nov 24, 2014
seattle, wa
I like your idea.
High end pellet guns use carbon fiber reinforced tanks to fill the rifle/pistol.
You might take a look at H.P.A. airgun tanks.
My airgun tank holds 88 cubic feet or air, at 4500 psi.

http://www.airhog.com/index.php?id_product=25&controller=product

Like the rating your tanks just **** of expensive $50.00 is the budget for 3000 psi

If 1 hp is 13-17cc how much psi would be required to roll a 26 inch tire 1 rotation off a 50cc smallest cc volume?

I MAKE IT GAIN SPEED IS CARRIES THE SPEED ON FLAT ROAD.