Hello from SE Idaho!

GoldenMotor.com

tsrocks48

Jul 14, 2010
Idaho
Hi, all! I've been lurking here for a couple months, trying to get ideas for my very first build. I'm going to be posting a bunch of questions, hopefully in the correct places, in the next little while. I'm looking to start my build the first week of November, if everything goes as planned. Also, I'm currently looking at a Ratrod/cruiser style with a 4-stroke engine. I'm looking forward to getting up and riding, and thanks in advance for your help!

tsrocks48

Jul 14, 2010
Idaho
Hey I've got a question for you!Can you buy Maine potatoes cheaper in Idaho.I can Buy Idaho potatoes cheaper than Maine potatoes.Kip.
You know, that is a really good question. To be honest, though, I really don't know. I've never tried to buy Maine potatoes. I didn't even know Maine grew potatoes. However, the need to import spuds is pretty small, seeing how a cursory glance around the interwebs reveals that Idaho produces more than 12 BILLION pounds of them a year. However, curiosity getting the best of me, I will be on the lookout next time I go shopping. :)

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
i remember seeing idaho potato's at the grocery store when we lived in maine. great to have you tsrocks and hope you enjoy the motorized bicycle forum