Glad the shipping is free

GoldenMotor.com

woogie_man

Aug 9, 2013
Fargo, ND
Sellers typically do that when they want to show the product, but don't have any in stock.

Though also wondering if the "structural disabilities" means...could be that it is all in parts and broke down?

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
That seems like such a deal for the incredible high quality of that amazing kit!

Why would anyone want to get 10 kits of inferiority for the low price of that dream machine?

Does that kit come with a portable garage or something???

What a joke?

knightscape

Jul 29, 2013
Maine
It's designed to haul around riders with especially heavy wallets. Normal engines, just don't put out the HP or torque you need for that kind of load.

Davezilla

Mar 15, 2014
San Antonio Texas
Maybe he's thinking people will buy because of the old saying "ya get what ya pay for" ... but in this case all ya get is ripped off... and it doesn't even have a "type R" sticker on it to make it go fast...

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Is there a "double your money back guaranty" if it fails? If so......I'll take one with free shipping both ways :D

It must come with a personal mechanic or something for that cheap price laff

The_Aleman

Jul 31, 2008
el People's Republik de Kalifornistan
I like the "2L gallon" tank.
Ha!

greatfunctionitem from Ebay said:
5. Fuel Tank Material: Iron

"All our item is pass the ISO9001 quality certification"

"Retail price for this item is 999USD. Now you only need to pay less than half of retail price and you will also have the fully guarantee for 24 months."

More than 10 available
Price: US $1,345.00
Bicycle structural disabilities kit

For your structurally challenged bicycle.
Sounds like half the frames used by people in the forum laff

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Made me laugh Ale. Too true.

And my riverside build is sitting behind me. The absolutely worst frame I have ever seen. (bar none and I gave her 6 months) The thing has thousands of miles on her. The drop outs look like a child welded them in/on.

LOL. Missed the "2L gallon tank", a.graham52. But if it's made from iron, hey

The_Aleman

Jul 31, 2008
el People's Republik de Kalifornistan
Maybe the $1345 is for covering the 2 year warranty. 2 years is more than long enough to blow up $1345 worth of chinagirls, after all :D

I'm still chuckling at the "ISO 9001 certification". That's like saying a Whopper passes 5-star culinary standards!

Tyler6357

Mar 15, 2012
Santa Barbara, CA
3. You can purchase a high quality and safety machine, but please don't waste the money for a cheaper but a low quality machines. We only sell top-quality item. Base on the top-quality, then we will beat our price as lowest on eBay.
Ha, we will beat our price?