Hello to all from Brother Mus here from Malaysia...

GoldenMotor.com

Brother Mus

Jan 26, 2014
johor
Hello to admins and to friends around the country...

I got a question but before that let me intro myself...
I am a fan of motorized bicycle for very long time but until now I have not build myself one
but ive been keeping myself one special bicycle for me to build one day.
I am big size person who weights 150kg.
I really do want to build one but I dont know whether it can carry
my weight so I need some help to get to know what kind of kit I can use that can
support my weight.

And if anybody from malaysia who knows where can i buy stuff for my kit...

Thank you all..

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
welcome to the world of motorized bicycles mus. the larger motors called 80/66cc were designed for carrying cargo, trailers and things like that. the smaller motors were designed for speed, i do not think you will have any problems if you get the larger motor. great to have you with us and i hope you enjoy the forum

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Brother Mus,
Welcome to the forum. Lots of our members here are super sized and are happily riding their motored bicycles. Show us a picture of your bike. We really like pictures. Good luck with your build. Most of us here are more familiar with pounds and have no idea if 150kg is as big as an elephant or just a good sized gorilla.
SB

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
Brother Mus,
Welcome to the forum. Lots of our members here are super sized and are happily riding their motored bicycles. Show us a picture of your bike. We really like pictures. Good luck with your build. Most of us here are more familiar with pounds and have no idea if 150kg is as big as an elephant or just a good sized gorilla.
SB
silverbear, a kilo is 2.2 pounds ;) Welcome Mus.