idle to gear

GoldenMotor.com

motorbikes

Sep 8, 2012
Los angeles, California
When i am stopped at light or at a stop sign and i put the bike in idle by pulling the clutch. When the light turns green and i give it gas while realeseing the clutch the engine just dies i must start moving before i realese the clutch and keep riding.usflg.flg. how do i fix that or is that the way it is supposed to be.

I have the Grubee skyhawk gt5 2011 motor with the cns carburator. I just built it and i am still breaking it in as stated in the instructions.

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
When i am stopped at light or at a stop sign and i put the bike in idle by pulling the clutch. When the light turns green and i give it gas while realeseing the clutch the engine just dies i must start moving before i realese the clutch and keep riding. how do i fix that or is that the way it is supposed to be.

I have the Grubee skyhawk gt5 2011 motor with the cns carburator. I just built it and i am still breaking it in as stated in the instructions.
It helps to spin the pedals a few times as you take off then let
the clutch out as well as being easier on the clutch.

I hope that you aren't following the instructions to use a 16 to 1 oil
ratio as it is way too much.

CTripps

Aug 22, 2011
Vancouver, B.C.
It's always better to engage to motor while moving, for me, or it will stall out.
There are lots of threads on fuel mix (and about twice as many opinions ;)), but I'm running around 40:1 synthetic 2-stroke oil on a broken-in motor.