In need of electric start

GoldenMotor.com

bravofire84

Feb 13, 2008
hi all havent been here in a while but my question is where could i find an electric start for a 80cc so i dont have to peddle start if there is a way.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
hi all havent been here in a while but my question is where could i find an electric start for a 80cc so i dont have to peddle start if there is a way.
As far as I know there is no electric start set-up yet...but you could go with a pull start, check e-bay or Livefast.

jburr36

Jul 17, 2008
Idaho
I'm in the process of fabricating an electric starter for my '80' cc. It'll take me awhile to get it going because I'm working on it in my spare time. Attached is a pic of the starter motor I chose to use. I am rebuilding my engine after the first 900 miles. This electric starter is stronder than ******* and will make a great generator for lights.

Will post progress in the future.

Attachments

The Genius

Mar 10, 2016
Toronto
I'm in the process of fabricating an electric starter for my '80' cc. It'll take me awhile to get it going because I'm working on it in my spare time. Attached is a pic of the starter motor I chose to use. I am rebuilding my engine after the first 900 miles. This electric starter is stronder than ******* and will make a great generator for lights.

Hey man That's A Really Cool Idea Man If You Ever Get It Done Give Me A Holla Man ([email protected]) Thanks!

Sep 4, 2012
America's Hi-five

That looks great! Hope it is a success, and you share the details ;)
Bravo- I like my pullstarter. Might be a good option for you.

Whoa double post sorry!