Newbie from Michigan

GoldenMotor.com

ezdoesit

Jun 17, 2010
Michigan
Thanks Charles. I've got two Motorized bikes, one is a Friction Drive and the other one is a 80cc that I have mounted on a Schwinn mountain Bike. I haven't even rode that one yet and it's got a brand motor on it. I've had it for almost 2 years. I got frustrated because I couldn't get the rear sprocket straight. Maybe you our someone else can tell me the best way to do it. Thanks.

Kevlarr

Jul 22, 2009
Mi
When I had the rag joint sprocket the way I did it is take the 9 bolts and color the heads with three different color felt markers, ie. red, blue, green, red, blue, green, etc. Start tightening all the red bolts (every 3rd one) then the blue and finally the green. If you skip to every 3rd bolt they really seem to tighten down evenly and I went with the colored markers simply so I didn't get screwed up. laff

ezdoesit

Jun 17, 2010
Michigan
Thanks man, I appreciate that. I'll just unscrew the hole thing and then mark them like you said. I sure hope that after sitting for all this time, that the sprocket is not bent. I'll do that. Hopefully now I'll be able to ride it. Dang. Thanks again.

Last edited: