trouble w/finding occ motor mounts and exhust

GoldenMotor.com

steven

Apr 12, 2010
clearwater, florida
.xx. HELP! OOC build need of advice to fine a motor mount for the engine. best contact is a phone call. I started putting engines on bike they said couldn't be done. I have learned to listen after breaking several bolts off and paying to have them removed ouch! hehe from a schwinn 10 speed to OCC builds I got three waiting for enginesdrn2

steven

Apr 12, 2010
clearwater, florida
.xx. HELP! OOC build need of advice to fine a motor mount for the engine. best contact is a phone call. I started putting engines on bike they said couldn't be done. I have learned to listen after breaking several bolts off and paying to have them removed ouch! hehe from a schwinn 10 speed to OCC builds I got three waiting for enginesdrn2
Still looking on line for a motor mount. for OCC build

Santa_cruz_loc

Jan 15, 2010
Santa Cruz, CA.
I had nothing but trouble breaking my mounting pins on my first build, so I spent about $15 bucks at Ace Hardware for a nice drill bit and an "easy out" to pull out the broken pins myself. Save yourself some cash if you plan on making this a hobby. I have found mounting solutions that have yet to stress out and break pins, but having the right tools available will actually save you some cash in the long run. Have fun and ride safe (at least while the cops are around)