A New Cheesehead

GoldenMotor.com

bankerbud

Jun 3, 2011
Siren, WI
Hello everyone!

I found this great site after discussing a possible new hobby (motorized bicycles) with a buddy of mine who is a motorcycle nut. He said that I should build a motorized bicycle to familiarize myself with small engines, and then if I like it maybe a motorcycle would be the natural progression. So. Here I am. This site looks great, and appears to be populated with a membership that is full of knowledge for this newbie from WI. Thanks for having me.

Bankerbud

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Hello Bankerbud, Welcome to the forum glad you joined us.

I did the opposite of you, I went from motorcycles to Motor Assisted Bicycles. To me, its the same wind as a motorcycle just a little slower.

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
hi bud, welcome.

i`m from wis, around 1970 had a good friend from siren wi. we was in the operating engineers together local 139. then he was a union business agent in eau cliare. not sure of his name anymore!! Del maybe.

ron

Jul 15, 2009
waukegan IL. U.S.A.
Welocme new chesseer. Was just in sparta and saw a few riders there ,great country to ride in.
Your friend is right anyone who wants to ride a motorcycle should run an mb for a season or two before they move ahead. I think however that you like us will become a lifetime lover of small bikes even after you drop the coin on a harley. And will find that there are simalaritys but this experince is somewhat unique.
I have a ton of family in that area and would love some riding mates as most of that part of the family has ask me not to bring my bikes to there homes, they have lost a few family members to motorcycle wrecks ,so I honnor there wishes ,mucth to the dismay of a few of my nephews.
Tryed to get a rally going in sparta last year ,but nothing really happened . Anyway get on the member map page and enjoy the forum ,great bunch of guys here...