another nube from west coast, of Florida

GoldenMotor.com

moonlake3

Jun 16, 2010
Florida
been reading here for a while. glad to find such good help and information. hope some day to be able to contribute. have to learn first. best to all.dance1.flg.

HoopteeRider

Jun 16, 2010
Florida
Hey Moonlake, Glad to see another new member from the nature coast. I agree this is some great info i have been reading for a few days now waiting on my kits. As soon as they get here i'm off to Crystal River to Fastenal to get some upgraded hardware. Watcha building?

moonlake3

Jun 16, 2010
Florida
Hi to you on the great west coast of Florida. Some hot weather we been having. I don't have me a 2 cycle built yet. My brother lives up by Gainsville and I try to help him with some info and thoughts. Us being older guys, he ain't got no online hook up. I been watching forums for a while now. Super way to get the "best" hands on expert ideas and advise. I might get my own bike build going some day soon. I always been a motor head and this is right there. Thanks for all the help and time everyone puts on here. The photos are the greatest. Just can't say enough good about forums..flg.

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
been reading here for a while. glad to find such good help and information. hope some day to be able to contribute. have to learn first. best to all.dance1.flg.
Welcome moonlake3
If you ever need any help or questions answered just ask me I am known for my informative videos and my website has lots of information videos too
Cheers
Terry