I don't like our bikes used without permission

GoldenMotor.com

TwoWalks

Jul 13, 2008
Sonora Ca.

TwoWalks

Jul 13, 2008
Sonora Ca.
Hey! they are using my video.....I've known about that site for a long time now. Thats why I left a comment and a link to the forum. I do not know who it is but it is someone who visits this forum.
Actually, those are picture links so people can easily find your video on Youtube.

HoughMade

Apr 15, 2008
Valparaiso, IN
I would take it as a complement. As long as someone is not passing my bike off as their work, it's OK with me to use the pictures. My only caveat is if something is using it to sell something...I want some product in exchange (so far, I have a very nice t-shirt).

Last edited:

TwoWalks

Jul 13, 2008
Sonora Ca.
I would take it as a compliment. As long as someone is not passing my bike off as their work, it's OK with me to use the pictures. My only caveat is if something is using it to sell something...I want som product in exchange (so far, I have a very nice t-shirt).
I have that Tshirt also and am dang proud to have your fantastic build displayed on it. (^)

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
Pics of some of my bikes.
Alright I'm much to sober to figure this pic upload thing out! Beer run. rotfl I may, (choke) have to ask how to do it. Choke,gasp.choke...

Last edited: