GT2-A frame

GoldenMotor.com

Flight Risk

Jan 25, 2010
The engine looks good there Nasty. I would even think a natural brushed aluminum finish on that frame would be kinda cool. :cool:

nastygramus

Feb 25, 2011
NE illinois
A thanks goes out to all that sugested the felt abraham front end checked it out today @ my local bike shop (ZION CYCLERY) and with any luck should see it by friday ( got the fingers crossed anyways) Thanks again !!!!!!!

nastygramus

Feb 25, 2011
NE illinois
Flight risk yes the brushed aluminum look is nice kinda why I no paint yet I was thinking about just clearing it what do you all think ?

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
The hub for the cruzer rim is to narrow/short with the nuts all the way out you put it on one side and the other just touches the inside ? looking into a HD rim set up waiting for a response from the vendor
What happened with finding a 135mm coaster hub ?

killercanuck

Dec 17, 2009
Wallaceburg ON
Beauts! Need to get those LED's into that skulls eyes! :D I think better to show off the springs, but that's a nice bag too, maybe under seat mount?

nastygramus

Feb 25, 2011
NE illinois
Good point at first couldn't figure out what you were talking about went back a little, that picture with the skull is on another bike the LED's do light up red and your right the bag in the back will look better I was just moving things around trying to compare looks

BigDust

Apr 25, 2011
Arizona
I have one of these bikes still getting finished mine is powder coated gloss black Jack-Shafted to a NuVinci hub. I'll post my pictures once I'm completely done.

AslansMonkey

Oct 2, 2008
Very nice so far. I may have to think about using one of those frames for a current project of mine.