1903 Felt Crusier Build

GoldenMotor.com

broke and hungry

Aug 21, 2011
Springfield Missouri

I am currently building on a 1903 Felt Crusier. This is a very unique bike and I welcome input, suggestions and comments on this build. My website for this build has a listing of parts as well as some good information for other builders of this frame. Feel free to surf to my website.

Cheers!

steampunk

Mar 10, 2011
lakewood co
nice! im working on a mp build right now....ig your building off a china kit...careful of chain rub and your gonna need to get custom mounts or have an extra spacer block handy (some chinas are flat at the seat tube and require one of these blocks for stock install) good luck on the build...look forward to seeing it dnut

broke and hungry

Aug 21, 2011
Springfield Missouri
Thanks for the heads up ..... I am going to be running a jack shaft and free wheel crank to get some quality use out of that 8 speed Alfine transmission. I dont think chain rub is going to be an issue. I like the MP, nice style to build off of. Feel free to share any pictures or tips you have on the MP build. Cheers!

nice! im working on a mp build right now....ig your building off a china kit...careful of chain rub and your gonna need to get custom mounts or have an extra spacer block handy (some chinas are flat at the seat tube and require one of these blocks for stock install) good luck on the build...look forward to seeing it dnut

smemo666

Jun 20, 2011
Chicago
Hey B & H.
I'm building a Felt Twin right know, I'm using a 4 strokes engine because of the reability in the long run.
I got the bung and cap form a member her, he buildis it especificly for the felts and they fit perfect and have a special design to be JD welded.
About the o ring, if you review the other conversation you will find that the oring will end dry and cracked because of the gasoline.
Check the link for the cap and bung.
http://motorbicycling.com/f23/gas-cap-bung-felt-cruisers-33735.html

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
Nice bike. I love the Felts they make great looking motorbikes. Someone needs to make a nice 4 stroke mount for these. Keep us updated.

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
There are different axle positioning washers that you can buy that will point the shifter cable forward & right under the frame tube. ;)
I'll try to find the part #s for you & post 'em.