Clever Bike Names

GoldenMotor.com

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
HD has its Pan heads, Shovel heads, Knuckle heads, Iron heads, and so on. We could call one of ours Tin head. Or maybe Light head (being aluminum).

CTripps

Aug 22, 2011
Vancouver, B.C.
Depending on my mood, I call mine "The Beast" or the "Green Dragon". Sometimes I call it something I shouldn't repeat in polite company, and I won't do it here either. ;) (...and I have had at least one car that had a specific string of profanty that would cause it to let go of any seized or rusted fastener if invoked in the right tone of voice.)

The second was called "The Project Bike" for a while, sometimes the "work bike", as it's going to spend time pulling a small trailer of landscaping/lawn maint. equipment. It'll probably get a nickname of it's own as my wife puts more time in on it, but that's for her to come up with. Her nickname's Harley to start with. :)

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
Scotto, even though the vintage look is more my thing, I really like Slant. It has the look of serious business. I expect it moves pretty quick, eh?

ScreamingCruiser

Jul 12, 2011
Hampton,Va
Adding extend forks to the "Piglet" will post pic when I complete it, soon , I'm eager to feel the wind in my face so I can start "Screaming" on the "Cruiser"---signed the "SCREAMING CRUISER" see ya'll in a few-- Thanks for all the replies! Got a bro in here somewhere he is "Junk Dog" Cool as **** bro! He could be out riding thru the hills of Nashville barking as he cruises lol! Thanks again!.shft.

Yggdrasil

Sep 4, 2011
Greater Bangor Area
Reading this thread has given me several good ideas, front runner right now is
Retrospect, as in retrospect i could have done loads to improve this build.

I also figured it could be called Beano (gotta love that stock exhaust), the wheel deal, ickcycle, doofbuggy, nerd herder, brinkcycle, the pedal pusher, port orange blossom special, frugal flyer, icharucycle, lubelover, ridge crawler, clipped wings, Secretariat, The To-Froer...

Lol i've got the next 25 bikes named :p Great topic!

Think my favorite is obamacycle lol too funny.

cheers
Joe

nightcruiser

Mar 25, 2011
USA
I have a friend named Charlie, he is dead set on turning one of those chopper bicycles into a MB. I told him I would help him build the bike, but when we are done he has to call it the "Charlie Davidson" LOL

Jumpa

Aug 12, 2011
Cape Cod
Hi Y'all,
I haven't got my bike together yet, but I was thinking of clever names to put on the tank.
I'm looking to copy the Harley Symbol but instead make the sticker say "Hardly Davidson" or "Barely Davidson". What do you think? Someone has probably thought of this before. What other clever play on names are out there?
funny i had started calling mine "My Hardly Davidson" on my face book account

Jumpa

Aug 12, 2011
Cape Cod
SLANT

It's a Felt "Slant" with a slanted motor mount and motor....

URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/52/img0596c.jpg/]
[/URL]

dnut
Scott I love the Black & Silver makes me think of Dale Sr when I saw the #3 can you find a #3 the way his has that distinctive look to it , so you know what the 3 is when there is nothing else near it. I see them on the back of truck windows all the time