Hello! From BikeBerry.com

GoldenMotor.com

rmeloy34

Mar 26, 2009
Wallyworld Conn.
Hey Rob, figured i'd at least acknowledge you and offer a lil' info or help, since this companies PR Dept/Cust.Service is about as .,.,.oh well you know. RAW signifies the company in China that build the motors. It's stamped on the box's they ship.,.,.thats pretty much it. They advertise an 80cc RAW 2-stroke motor, and in fact it's true displacement is 67cc. True displacement is measured without the head, hence the 13cc difference.,.that's it. All of which you probably already knew. The front mount is just a simple block design for mounting around tube frame rather ruining the bike by drilling a hole in the frame.,,which even with the Fat tubed bike frames out there,..,.it's never good to drill through your frame,.,,.good luck .,.,Rob W. JD-StukNchaoS
This companies email support sucks,I am about to choose a different vendor.If someone dosnt understand me they should ask,not throw a sarcastic remark as if I were an idiot,especially when I am about to throw money thier way,Im sure its just one A.H.cuz most of the correspondence is good but that really pissed me off.
Another day...Rob

BikeBerry.com

Dealer
Nov 7, 2008
California
www.bikeberry.com
This companies email support sucks,I am about to choose a different vendor.If someone dosnt understand me they should ask,not throw a sarcastic remark as if I were an idiot,especially when I am about to throw money thier way,Im sure its just one A.H.cuz most of the correspondence is good but that really pissed me off.
Another day...Rob
Hi Rob,

Jack from BikeBerry.com here. I'm sorry to hear that you are disappointed with the customer email support that you have received. We try our very best to help all customers with their problems. And I assure you that if a sarcastic remark was given, it certainly was not mean to be sarcastic. If you can, please resubmit your question to us at [email protected]; in the email, please put a note stating "Attention Jack" and I will be certain to answer your questions personally and appropriately.

Best Regards,
Jack
BikeBerry.com

pnz

Aug 19, 2009
Rosedale, Ca.
I have bike berry engine and for what I paid it is a fair price the shipping sucks. I did get it when they said I would which makes up for the high shipping price. I understand FedEx and UPS have to go up on there rate cause of fuel prices so all in all bike berry delivered.

Thanks Bike Berry, Phil

P.S. I wished they had this offer when I made my order.

80cc and 50cc Engines on Wholesale Beach Cruisers, Chopper, Mountain, Road, Tandem and BMX Freestyle Bicycles. - BikeBerry.com

EXCLUSIVE $5 OFF DISCOUNT FOR MOTORBICYCLING.COM MEMBERS! USE COUPON CODE "MBGmember"

$5 OFF COUPON CODE "MBGmember"

JD-StukNchaoS

Dec 29, 2008
santa paula, Calif.
Hey Rob in CT, Hopefully BB hasn't wore out all your nerves yet, but i can say first hand that if you deal with anymore correspondence letters or have any problems, just deal with Jack only! She handles all and is also a vested owner so it's within her best interest to get it handled,.,.GL Stuk n Cali

BikeBerry.com

Dealer
Nov 7, 2008
California
www.bikeberry.com
hey there i just bought an engine from your website.....hope its as good as you say it is
Hi There!

Thanks for your support and welcome to the BikeBerry.com family! I'm certain that you will be very pleased with your purchase, just as the other members of this board and thousands others are! But of course, if for any reason you have any issues with your purchase, give us a call directly at 1800-317-0479 or shoot us an email and one of our customer support representatives will be more then happy to assist you. cvlt1

professor

Oct 14, 2009
Buffalo ny area
Weed- you might get some response if you post your question in a new thread that you can make in another section. Also, give more details about your bike, motor.

shotgun7

Jul 5, 2012
United States
I re reciently got an Engine for my Bike & I really like it. But my rear tire cocked over and put a strain on the engine for awhile now I have the wheel straight and drove it about 1/2 mile and it will not pull itself or engage...brnot

Huffydavidson

STREETRACER/MANUFACTURER
Jan 29, 2012
st.louis,mo.
that's okay I'll stick to my PK 80 .more compression and more balls to the walls .going flying horse I put my money on would be at the horse track but thanks for caring .