Best oil filter to run on a China Girl? Is the Serve Pro ok?

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Hey, newbie here. That looks like a two stroke to me, why would it have an oil filter? Or is it a four stroke?
You'll have to excuse our American humor. This thread was posted as a facetious look at the 2 stroke engine. You're absolutely correct in that 2 stroke engines don't use oil filters.

However, we welcome you to the forum and hope you can appreciate this thread as ironic humor as we have.

Tom

Davezilla

Mar 15, 2014
San Antonio Texas
Ya know... since redline makes water wetter so the water becomes wetter than water I'm sure they have some air dryer we can stuff between these fin looking thingys that leave those nice uniform grill marks on your skin when you touch it, I guess that's why they make those fins, so when you get cooked by the engine it at least leaves those nice grill marks like you just got burned at a fine steak house...

Dec 11, 2014
Tucson
I just realized the steak house similarity ha ha. I may work on expanding the water wetter idea. We could have oillier oil, gassier gas, there is already grippier grips I believe. I'm sure the market is not over saturated although we have NOS kits available that could also inflate a tire OR decorate a cupcake so there must be room for more products. I have really been enjoying this thread, thanks everyone.

Davezilla

Mar 15, 2014
San Antonio Texas
Well since they already got the water wetter, we need to work on making some air dryer so we can get rich too, just pour it over the fins and your engine will run 20% cooler since the stuff is dryer than the air that flows over those grill mark makers that are on the side of all these air cooled engines...

Dec 11, 2014
Tucson
Try a can of new

Just pour it over your cooling fins for the ultimate in air cooling. Warning, product requires 're jetting the carburetor and running partial choke in most weather conditions. Not tested as a power adder but if contents of can are poured near the intake there will be more air in the combustion chamber also requiring 're jetting.
Order now at LandSpeedRecordsbankaccount.com for the one time product launch special to never again be duplicated low low price of $100 per 8oz can. BUT WAIT! If you order 5 cans or more this week only we will include free rush handling ground shipping at NO extra charge!!!!

Dec 11, 2014
Tucson
And NOW NOW NOW we are throwing in not one but can you believe it TWO pocket fishermen with every 5 can purchase of Ultimate Air Supply!!!!

offer only valid in states ending in the letter e if purchase is made after midnight Grenich mean time in Switzerland this weekend only if purchased on a cashiers cheque from overseas. Please select color of Pocket Fishermen from drop down menu, limited colors available, if color selected is not available products may be substituted with A deluxe pizza slicer or a 1/2 size pocket SHAM WOW artificial chamois cleaning clothes.

Dec 11, 2014
Tucson
I tried adapting another auto trick of running the gas past a magnet to align the molecules for a more efficient burn. It turned out bad though, in an effort to keep weight and mass to a minimum I ran the gas past the existing magnet on the bike. Problem was the magneto magnet is spinning at a high rate and running a liquid near it caused a time dilation that caused me to be late everywhere negating the speed increase caused by the more efficient combustion.

YesImLDS

Jun 29, 2013
Columbia, Missouri
I tried adapting another auto trick of running the gas past a magnet to align the molecules for a more efficient burn. It turned out bad though, in an effort to keep weight and mass to a minimum I ran the gas past the existing magnet on the bike. Problem was the magneto magnet is spinning at a high rate and running a liquid near it caused a time dilation that caused me to be late everywhere negating the speed increase caused by the more efficient combustion.
Sounds like you need one of those speed chips off of ebay. I have always heard of great results with them and that's usually on cars where they give 50hp on a bike 50 extra hp would be amazing!

Davezilla

Mar 15, 2014
San Antonio Texas
You could run a speed chip And an electric supercharger then nobody could beat ya in a race... and just in case somebody else did the same thing, don't forget the cool whipper and some aquarium tubing so you can have NOS too...
... and if the competition in your area is really fierce you can use slick 50 in your oil before ya mix it....

Dec 11, 2014
Tucson
I ordered the chip on eBay today. I sprang for the good one so I don't leave anything to chance. I was going to go test the new add ons but I have a wicked stomach ache. In an effort to have a larger capacity NOS system I realized the large can of pressurized whip cream was essentially the same thing, I just had to figure out how to get the whip cream out. I noticed by tipping the can a certain way I could leave virtually all the propellant. In perfecting the process I ate 4 cans trying to get the perfect angle so as to leave as much propellant as I could. I really wish I had bought an apple pie to even it out. Hopefully I feel better soon and can go test the new system. I will let you all know how it goes.

Last edited:

Davezilla

Mar 15, 2014
San Antonio Texas
Yup... all these years I was wondering why I felt so hyper after eating a piece of pie with whipped cream then it dawned on me that they use NOS as a propellant.. no wonder the kids are all hyper after eating a slice of pie or a sundae....

Dec 11, 2014
Tucson
It leaves me wondering, could my motor get the same energy boost from the whip cream? I already have a Manic Mechanic intake, what if I ran the whip cream right into that so it enters the motor right at the port? This would avoid any stickyness or bug problems that might normally occur. I can see ring problems if I try to run apple pie thru it but whip cream should be ok right?

GoreWound

Dec 1, 2014
Canada
It leaves me wondering, could my motor get the same energy boost from the whip cream? I already have a Manic Mechanic intake, what if I ran the whip cream right into that so it enters the motor right at the port? This would avoid any stickyness or bug problems that might normally occur. I can see ring problems if I try to run apple pie thru it but whip cream should be ok right?
you can but you need to use Cool Whip. it's made from vegetable oil rather than dairy fat. Dairy whipped cream will work once or twice but the fatty acid deposits in the engine will do your piston rings in.
in theory you could counteract the siezing from the fatty acit deposits but making sure to run the engine super regularly, almost never letting it cool down. doing this won't keep the deposits from solidifying into plaque inside the fuel hose though, so you might need to use Niacin additive in the fuel though wich is known to have a detrimental effect on fuel economy.

EDIT:
whatever brand you use, make sure to use the low fat/lite version otherwise you will be running too rich.

Last edited: