Just getting started.

GoldenMotor.com

Web-Foot Freak

Jan 18, 2009
Jenks, OK
Hello everyone, my name is Rick and I've been contemplating a motorized bicycle for quite a while.
I live only 8 miles from work, so it would be a perfect commuter. There are also all kinds of bike
trails around here in the Tulsa area.

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Welcome to the forum, Webby. An 8 mile commute should be doable on electric, 2 stroke of 4 stroke power. Cheers

BikeBillboards

Feb 3, 2009
Tulsa, OK
no biggie, I just figured a solid state item would hold up to the weather/vibrations of biking
Yo, I'm in Tulsa. Just mounted an 80cc EK onto a Giant MTB. Pretty kewl. It would be great to figure out how to reduce all the shaking. I lost the muffler end-cap first day out. Ratz. So, I just bolted a flat washer for now. I haven't rolled it yet.

I am car-free. I get around OK anywhere in Tulsa metro. I don't bother with the trails. I just roll on the streets or the expressways, except the turnpikes. But, I would like to roll longer distances, like OKC and NWA.

The sprocket size is 44T. Someone told me a 40T would be speedier. But, didn't really want to pay $30 for a 36T from SpookyTooth.

It would be great to start a gas bike gang in Tulsa too. Just like the scooter gangs!.bld.

Web-Foot Freak

Jan 18, 2009
Jenks, OK
I've had to put this on hold for a while. Fundage is running rather low and I need to fix my vehicle before I start toying around with something else