Buba's World

GoldenMotor.com

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
photo one i really like --splicing the rear from the shock suspension to the seat post of most any frame see first phto post -- great for engine or pedal

photo three above is one i really like --take two bmx frames cut and spread with a floor jack cut head tube vertically --ccc--how we do it --- to then weld the head tube of your choice for your forks and handlebars

Last edited:

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
I'm not sure what I'm looking at here but I see a Tandem motorized bicycles in these things future. LOL

Last edited:

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
mike the tandem photo you referred to ---the drop loop is one of the kitchen chairs that are so readily available which i had referred to in earlier post!!!
see what the floor jack can do to spread the drop outs!!! look where the seat post had been cut and look at the distance now --nothing removed just spread

page 12 above -the last stretched frame the yellow stretch tubing is the handle to a lawn edger great strength and diameter -- with a coned mandrel you can round the oval triangle tubes of the frame and insert!!! hard to find any other tubing at metal tubing supply houses --big ones --to work???!!!

ALL GUSSETING AND PRETTIFYING TO BE DONE IN THE NATURAL COURSE OF DEVELOPMENT!!! SPLICE EM AND DICE EM GO FOR IT!!!

oh yeah-- first stop the boneyard and then to this boneheaded one´s house choose your country or state -- when i first discovered this site and logged on in my profile i mentioned everywhere i have ever lived i have always accumulated a pile of bicycles i was not kidding but
NOW I HAVE A REAL CAUSE TO PILE EM UP
my wife has about had it with me???!!!but i love her so!!!

Last edited:

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
weld in any one of the 30 or so bmx dropouts i have in la or any other quater to three eights inch i fab up

spacing and clearance is there--- no sweat!!! i made sure
even take as wide of a tire as one may desire!!!
Ok, I get it now. You also to need to get rid of those Tubes To Nowhere as well, and then they'll be Race Ready!

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
mike the tandem photo you referred to ---the drop loop is one of the kitchen chairs that are so readily available which i had referred to in earlier post!!!

ALL GUSSETING AND PRETTIFYING TO BE DONE IN THE NATURAL COURSE OF DEVELOPMENT!!! SPLICE EM AND DICE EM GO FOR IT!!!

oh yeah-- first stop the boneyard and then to this boneheaded one´s house choose your country or state -- when i first discovered this site and logged on in my profile i mentioned everywhere i have ever lived i have always accumulated a pile of bicycles i was not kidding but
So these works of art are gonna hold up if you hit a crack in the road at 40+ MPH right? They're not gonna disintegrate like the 6 Million Dollar Man did landing his plane right? Whose gonna test pilot these things, on the streets of LA, once they're done? LOL

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
Buba you gotta keep the # of welds to an absolute minimum for safety reasons. No lawn chair parts either. It's not fair to the lawn chair! And you missed a spot shaving under that arm of yours. It happens to me all the time. No harm no foul.

Last edited:

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
thanks silverbear
the armpit is the good one -the right armpit with the wild rash was a result of a car accident -hit at slow speed on the 10 freeway by a 25 year pretty new to la -the injured 50 percent torn sst of my rotor cuff right shoulder caused the white blood cells expedited to the injured shoulder to cause a rash-- evidence pictures
the lawyers are on it now!!! my wife mistakenly had included them on the disk you received but hay for better or worse

i told you i was not gun shy

back to bikes --the tiniest of the bmx bikes for a 4 year old as seen above yield the same gauge elements /lugs for any such stretch build or????

where is that fellow who was asking about lugs and i responded chop em up plenty of lugs!!! --- this is how we do it --- unless you just sold your internet company for
big -big bucks or you just like to be as resouceful as you can and take pride in that!!! hay ccc -- truckd-- maniac57????

mike pilot them ??? you got it-- they will really fly and i will fly em like howard hughes --- do or die!!!!

number of welds can and will be addressed by appropriate gusseting to insure safety is number one

BUBA´S WORLD---THIS IS NOT A CRASH COURSE ON HOW TO DIE OR GET HURT IN ANY WAY!!!!!-JUST MAKE YOUR DREAMS A REALITY/COME TRUE!!!

PROVE TO YOURSELF YOU CAN DO IT AND HAVE FUN EVERY MOMENT OF YOUR LIFE YA ONLY GOT ONE IN MY BOOK

Last edited:

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
see what the floor jack can do to spread the drop outs!!! look where the seat post had been cut and look at the distance now --nothing removed just spread

page 12 above -the last stretched frame the yellow stretch tubing is the handle to a lawn edger great strength and diameter -- with a coned mandrel you can round the oval triangle tubes of the frame and insert!!! hard to find any other tubing at metal tubing supply houses --big ones --to work???!!!

Slicing and Dicing just seems like too much work for me anyway. You are gonna have to charge a small fortune just to recoup all your effort chopping and welding these things up.

I wanna see you race one of these things at Willow once you get it all welded up and a 212cc bolted to it. It outta be a White Knuckle Ride for sure.

brnot

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
I haven't seen this many butchered bodies since I watched "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre" on VHS a few decades ago. Buba you gotta future at Benihanas Restaurant, if this bike thing doesn't work out! LOL

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
Mike follow my threads

the bikes are bought by the pound as well as the chop saws, cutting tools of every possible description, grinders, bench grinders, compressors, welder hobart!! and much- much more
the fellow who welded them with me is a pro does food processing plants and more!! and a good friend
the sand blasting was industrial price cheap and the paint was scavenaged and found

all in all --what you see in my entire front yard cost much less than your battery pack--
go figure

JUST TO STAY CURRENT AND ON SOME PLANE OF SUPER REALITY

I AM NOW GETTING INTO MY MARKET ANALYSIS FOR THE BIKE/MOTORCYCLE THING ELECTRIC AND GAS AND ????
APPROPRIATE UNDEREXPLORED ACCESSORIES AND AFTERMARKET STUFF!! WORLDWIDE

ANYONE WANT IN JUST PM ME --THIS WILL BE AN UNDERTAKING THAT WILL INVOLVE MANY MORE PEOPLE THAN MYSELF!!

Last edited:

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
Mike follow my threads

the bikes are bought by the pound as well as the chop saws, cutting tools of every possible description, grinders, bench grinders, compressors, welder hobart!! and much- much more
the fellow who welded them with me is a pro does food processing plants and more!! and a good friend
the sand blasting was industrial price cheap and the paint was scavenaged and found

all in all --what you see in my entire front yard cost much less than your battery pack--
go figure

JUST TO STAY CURRENT AND ON SOME PLANE OF SUPER REALITY

I AM NOW GETTING INTO MY MARKET ANALYSIS FOR THE BIKE/MOTORCYCLE THING ELECTRIC AND GAS AND ????
APPROPRIATE UNDEREXPLORED ACCESSORIES AND AFTERMARKET STUFF!! WORLDWIDE

ANYONE WANT IN JUST PM ME --THIS WILL BE AN UNDERTAKING THAT WILL INVOLVE MANY MORE PEOPLE THAN MYSELF!!
Yeah I know my batteries cost way more I wanted them to cost but there's just too many legal restrictions on gas motors, for whatever reason. Much less hassle to just go All Electric.

I'm not sure how long it will take you, but I have no doubt you will make something of all those bikes you got. You're a man possessed Buba!

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
thanks mike i consider that a compliment???!!!

but you know me--- i am not so interested to go it alone

POWER IN NUMBERS!!!

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
I don't know what to think, buba. in order to actually market these "bikes" you're gonna need a fearless test pilot to make sure no one ends up in the street with rusty pipes puncturing ever part of their body.

I repect your enthusiasm, but you need a crash course in aesthetics, as well as functionality.

Many of us have chopped and welded bicycles together from other bicycles, and in the end, they still resemble bicycles.

i'd be very wary of kitchen chairs and whatever other scrap you're using. All metal is not metal.

Most bicycles use chromoly or high tensile steel. kitchen chairs don't. there's a reason for that. if a kitchen chair collapses (which they do) you fall 2' on your butt on the kitchen floor.

If a bike collapses, you go to the hospital and get shoulder surgery and 8+ months outta work.

Not too mention a lawsuit if you happen to be the poor guy unleashing these on the general public.

Keep your dream alive, but take a step back and consider what you're actually trying to accomplish. that's my advice...

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
What Baird said.

Buba you should get a general consensus from the "Masters of motorized bicycle Building" on this website and see what they say first. I've only built one bike so far, so what do I know anywho?

I do know if a car frame gets sliced and diced up like this, after it was manufactured, it gets a "SALVAGE" stamped on its title/registration........ for life. That can't be a good thing Buba!

Last edited: