sprout

GoldenMotor.com

zatdattyo

Apr 13, 2012
Tennessee
Well I just want to say hello for starters, and I really want to order me one of the 66/80cc motors. So im excited about this project.dance1
I have an old farm bike, big old bulger type and I want to rat it out but w/ a little old school attitude. Im old schooll baby boomer but dig the idea of doing this project about something I enjoyed doing as a kid, fixing up bikes and customizing, not to mention riding. God I was never home! Anyway any advise will be appricated and written down so I dont forget..lol. Some of you younger whips out there zero in and inovate like sharks. Im looking foward to getting some tips from you motor heads of mayhem..lol. This is gonna be fun.

Last edited:

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome to the forum. We're glad you've joined us.
You'll get input from young and old alike. Plenty of us grey beards, and youngsters here to offer help/advice. Keep us informed of your progress. Good luck, have fun and ride safe.
Tom

thegnu

Sep 15, 2011
freedom pa
Well I just want to say hello for starters, and I really want to order me one of the 66/80cc motors. So im excited about this project.dance1
I have an old farm bike, big old bulger type and I want to rat it out but w/ a little old school attitude. Im old schooll baby boomer but dig the idea of doing this project about something I enjoyed doing as a kid, fixing up bikes and customizing, not to mention riding. God I was never home! Anyway any advise will be appricated and written down so I dont forget..lol. Some of you younger whips out there zero in and inovate like sharks. Im looking foward to getting some tips from you motor heads of mayhem..lol. This is gonna be fun.
WELCOME , your hooked already an havent even got it built yet ! lol

zatdattyo

Apr 13, 2012
Tennessee
Well I got the motor kit and Ive been painting the bike, got the springer forks on and the new lower unit hardware. Just haave to wait for the smaller sprocket. I read will let the motor set a little lower in the cleavage. Thats not as attractive on an older woman but ****! i'm at the point now where thats not an issue ....LMoldAO.... I painted her Desert sand Tan. think ill still hit it w/ a satin, nt sure? But shes gonna look old and rugged, w/ a more utilitarian attitude. Dont wanna be to flashy. Young women may try to force themselves on me just to get my wheels spinnin....LOL