i have a idea

GoldenMotor.com

rohan3ni

Jan 15, 2010
florida
what do you guys thinking of puitting a car battery the smallest one they have with a smallest alternator from like a geo and hooking it up to the bike ?

meowy84

Jul 18, 2009
Canada
Are you thinking of building an electric powered bike?

I'm a big cheapskate and all for doing things on a budget so I understand your point. But if you get it used from a yard it may not work either. If stuff is new and you don't grind or modify it you can at least return it, say it didn't work and get a refund. Unless of course you own the junk yard or have free access to it then go nuts of course.

metalliatic

Mar 14, 2010
Louisville Ky
ive got an uncle that has a lawn mower battery in a motorcycle (because a lawn mower battery is cheaper). and he mounted a sidepost car battery on his lawn mower. they are all 12 volts just diffrent cranking amps.

Last edited:

rohan3ni

Jan 15, 2010
florida
i just want to do it lol. something new to do lol. different you know ? i got some led lights that i want to hook up. i will figure it out. im a mechnic so i have nuts and bolts about lol

stuartracing

Dec 9, 2008
Gainesville FL.
Just put the bike on top of a car,hop on the bike, have a buddy drive the car around...Whe you need lights,shazzaaamm....LOL....
Best thing since sliced bread....LOL....